The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

On certain boss maps you could place moult underneath the stairs and it would cause bosses to go full retard and shoot at the ground nonstop letting you shoot the boss with no resistance....

Same with defence for infected, put on up in the air where they can't get to it or under the ground.

Waves of enemies that just stand there and don't attack you.

Damn saryn n nyx got patched.. this makes me sadface. Just finally got all the pieces for saryn too..

Saryn can still be fun. Don't worry too much about it. It's just one ability. Her ultimate is still great and Venom is useful if you can shoot the spores. Contagion is kind of iffy, but it can help if you want to melee.

Okay! Listen everybody!

I hope this won't comming into deaf ears.

I think Warframe Team should make a livestream of this weekend gameplay so much.

If they even have free time to play, i believe they would spent it battling for Europe, so why not stream it?

They did well on 2nd stream.

That would be so good to see them fighting for it.

Edited by Norouh

THX DE!!!!

but is it just me or is that when im done downloading the 8mb patch,when it says downloading content,it stays at the very end for along time...ima try to keep it out for awhile to see if it accualy moves.

Are platinum refunds allowed,pretty please?

I don't feel like playing Nyx anymore,since Chaos was the only one usefull skill of her.

Her ultimate is,like,the most useless thing i have ever seen,those psychic bolts skill is even more useless,and the mind control isn't working as intended,I would say.

Please,gief refund,I really regret getting Nyx right now :C

Anyhoo, +1 for the next update

well placed Molt can last the entire defense/mobile defense mission. 

Now I don't know when I should use this useless ability

That is the more asinine complaint I have ever heard about Molt... My Loki's decoy dies and runs out of time and I don't have a dlimena about "when to use it." If I had near the same amount of tanking stats options and damage abilities I wouldn't need to be invis and use decoys half of the game. Also, those abilities aren't free either and unless you are high-leveled and have really good mods, Loki's energy runs out a lot playing like that.

Buffing normal Braton and leaving the Braton Vandal untouched was a mistake. Stay true to your intentions for the Braton Vandal, DE and buff it so it becomes the superior gun of the Braton series again. Besides that.. nice patch!

It seems to me or all forgot about this alert? (7% speak about it) = (

Remember it's only 7am in the US right now and a lot of players are from america. Once they all wake up we're gonna get this in no time.