The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

- New "Operations" global challenge system.

I had a quick go on the latest update and I like the idea behind the new Operations system as with Alerts it encourages team work. It has potential links to other mechanics such as lore. I am guessing that we can expect a lot more from it in the future. For example limited time only bosses?

We're not gonna make it, period lol. We don't have enough players playing consistently enough. I just hope we get SOMETHING out of this, even if it's a teaser at something.

The event only started last night and will run for 2 days so it says. We are currently as 46% 

We got this :) if I'm assuming it will end Sunday night.

I think we all know what's for dinner tonight... SPACE CHICKENS!

Edited by Bloodywing

I don't know why people are so worried about time left.  We have until 12am Monday (or to make it more clear 11:59pm Sunday) EST time (I think that's the right time zone).  The in-game countdown is actually incorrect: as of this post, we should have 1d 4h 48m left.  Considering we are closing in on 50% already, I think we'll be fine.

I don't know why people are so worried about time left.  We have until 12am Monday (or to make it more clear 11:59pm Sunday) EST time (I think that's the right time zone).  The in-game countdown is actually incorrect: as of this post, we should have 1d 4h 48m left.  Considering we are closing in on 50% already, I think we'll be fine.

Yeah, there's been quite a push the past few hours. Keep up the good work, Tenno!

DE_Steve, If you guys can make it so that Clan messages pop up just like Whisper/PM, that would golden! Sometimes I forget to switch tabs between squad and clan and I miss a lot of messages from clan mates. Pretty please? :(

Also, will there be an App for Windows Phone users? I'm kinda jealous of that Warframe Nexus App for Android.

Edited by Bloodywing

So far my count of Fusion Moas is at like 200 or so. My neighbor came over and is playing too, and he has almost the same. Granted its not much....but with the amount of people playing right now, This slaughter is insane.

This whole idea is actually really awesome....Makes everyone feel like they are really part of something. I've seen people cheering eachother on, battlecries, and some motivational speaches. This is Epic!

We have the Guns, The Guts, and we will have this glory.

WE. ARE. TENNO.

Edited by Aigloblam

Is there a time that is our finish line? (when is the official end of weekend event? 10:30pm EST? (started Friday 10:30ish. 12:00pm EST?)

PS: TY! Digg'n the event'ness

From the launcher:

This challenge expires Monday, May 6th at 12:00am EDT.

Or for easier understanding:  ends Sunday, May 5th at 11:59pm EDT.