Sign in to follow this  
[DE]Rebecca

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

Whew, finally the Gorgon and shotguns get a much needed buff. Was really hard to hit anything with Gorgon, and shotguns were laughable at anything a decent distance away. Knew getting both a Hek and putting a potato into it today was a good move, now it really is a mid-ranged shotgun, haha. Also nice to see more bug fixes and a buff to the Snipetron, even if it really is only a small one.

Great work DE.

im getting jammed up on "Checking for updates" had this issue even before this update. sits there for like 10minutes then decides to go in

• Upvote 1

Thanks a bunch DE!

I accidentally fell through a level, glad to know it's probably fixed!

Other than that I haven't had too many glitches go on, great game so far, keep up the good work :)

• Upvote 1

Aww I was hoping for the paris headshotting to be fixed so the arrows wont float around and corpses lag out during the death animation. Or does that new grineer death animation fix that? Better try it out!

AWE! Dude! Seriously? Of all the weekends you pick this one. I have Drill this weekend, I won't have any time to play :( I have to cook for 600 people. That's 3 batalions. Well hopfully my NCO will let me go home early then.

• Upvote 3

Yes downloading now.

Hopefully I am not greeted with the "Update failed X1000" loop

• Upvote 1

Awesome job DE. Was worth waiting for you guys to come up with this :) Many, many thanks :D

MOA PRIME!

I know, right?

Coulda gone with some different colors.... unless there is a secret meaning!

Dun, dun, duuuuuuun.

• Upvote 4