Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Well I killed more than 1 Fusion Moa, but I don't see any credits or blueprint.

Hey , i killed at least 20 of them. I've yet to get a reward

Me too! didn´t participate during the weekend because of work and was thrilled when they said extended to monday! killed a LOT of fusion moas today and I figured that the timer had to run out in order to get the rewards but now the timer is up and no rewards =/

Well I killed more than 1 Fusion Moa, but I don't see any credits or blueprint.

Hey , i killed at least 20 of them. I've yet to get a reward

hi, i killed some fusion moa but i have not bluesprint or credits. why?

Dont have reward too/

If you killed Fusion MOA(s) AFTER the bar reached 100%, you'll get the reward AFTER the event is done, which is approx. 19 minutes again... According to the previous posts.

Edited by Athros

If you killed Fusion MOA(s) AFTER the bar reached 100%, you'll get the reward AFTER the event is done, which is approx. 16 minutes again... According to the previous posts.

But the event has finished now, I also tried to relog but nothing.

But the event has finished now, I also tried to relog but nothing.

Maybe the server still processing it. Well, considering how much the player participating... If the rewards still unavailable, immediately submit a ticket, but do it after min. 6 hours after the event ended. Just to make sure.

Edited by Athros

If they gave us the Frost Prime blue prints which we can build until update 8 then they better be ready to push update 8 out as soon as possible, giving us the Frost Prime blue prints must mean that they are confident and totally ready to release update 8 soon.

I overestimate them cause they usually meet my expectations~

after 6 hour i must relog to have the reward?

No, I meant you should wait min. 6 hours after the event ended to submit a ticket regarding the reward.

I could only give an estimation for the server completely done its job to give the rewards to the rest, since there a lot of us that played in the event. It could be longer, or shorter.

You could login everytime to check it.

Oh, we'll fight. Using Glaives and Gorgons stacked with fire damage and stuns. We'll die a lot, but we'd still fight. (But that'd be a really tough one. Disruptors are already the prime gangbang of doom unit. Combine that with the only ancient you nearly HAVE to use range with... death. Lots and lots of death.)

The event, is great.

But a lesson must be learned from this event. Many Tenno, benefit only by killing a SINGLE (see; 1, one, <insert foreign language for 1) Fusion Moa.
Perhaps in the future, a minimum has to be set, and not mentioned. Kill 100 Fusion Moa's (or more, less. But more then 40). 
The Playerbase of Warframe does not exceed millions, but the objective probably did contain a magical number that lead into the milions of NPC Fusion Moa's that had to be destroyed.
Many Tenno, including myself have no-lifed to get the counter up from low to high numbers, and in the end to 100%. 
(Endless defence, lvl 20 to 30, repeating missions over and over. 28 hours and more) where as others added no contribution, and done a single kill to reap the rewards of a most likely, RARE warframe. (Since prime's are our forefathers, we originate from the Primes. And probably won't be purchased with "Premium/Credit")

I hope that the Developers take notion, learn from this moment. You contribute as player and reap the rewards. Or you are uninterested, and move on. This was insanity, to get to 100% with so few players.

Great work this weekend Tenno!

/spaceninjahugs

Remember, we must focus our efforts on survival and save our energies for fighting our enemies, not eachother, or we are doomed! 

Its very clear when we work together, we can accomplish amazing things. *Looks at mountains of destroyed Fusion Moas* Yes... It was a good hunt.

Again awesome job y'all. Give yourselves epic back-pats :)