Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Anyway I already stated my point of view. Nyx is just a useless frame already. Not worth materials/plat

What the rest of you think doesn't matter. It is not like the DE will fix it anyway

Infinitely only to enemies around you correct?

It is not like you can cast chaos multiple times correct? And it is not like chaos will affect the entire map correct? Does all the mobs in the map although they are far away get affected? NOPE.

Well you actually can cast it multiple times but I get your point.

My issue would be the fact that enemies will actually ignore each other if they got within a certain range of the pod. That was a weakness of the ability. It did squat if they were right on top of you (mainly chargers, ancients usually would fight each other, chargers didn't stop and bump into anything anyway).

I haven't logged on to test it out myself but if the new limit is 15 seconds, that doesn't sound so awesome for keeping a portion of the map distracted while your party deals with the other half. But I'll decline judgment until I actually play it.

Nice update!

Just played first mission on europa and destroyed some of those Fusion MOA. Tip: kill fast, or they will "summon/create" a Osprey that fire automatic rifle.

And new colors... they are cool *.* (But i'm not sure i'll unlock it...)

Edit:

If the Operation reach 100%, we get new content/reward?

Edited by PhantomWay

Well you actually can cast it multiple times but I get your point.

My issue would be the fact that enemies will actually ignore each other if they got within a certain range of the pod. That was a weakness of the ability. It did squat if they were right on top of you (mainly chargers, ancients usually would fight each other, chargers didn't stop and bump into anything anyway).

I haven't logged on to test it out myself but if the new limit is 15 seconds, that doesn't sound so awesome for keeping a portion of the map distracted while your party deals with the other half. But I'll decline judgment until I actually play it.

I hope all the Nyx users will test it then start a topic about it. Regardless is it better or worse. At least with a slight hope, the DE will see this

Just to ask, it was suposed to be a up for snipetron ?...

Before patch on corpus => 2700 headshoot 

Now => 400 headshoot 

If someone could help me on this ...

From patch notes:

- Corpus Crewman head shot armor piercing multiplier reduced.

It's not the gun, it's the enemies

Good little patch. The fixes to broken abilities and the buffs to certain weapons were welcome.

Ok sorry sniper with 4 bullet is completly broken but all mage can os infinite mob into a certain zone not broken , that seem legit 

Fixed bug where lag on clients could be exploited to avoid damage from AI.

Well, now instead of us slaughtering them, they'll be slaughter us and teleporting lol

I feel my mission quit ratio is about to go up XD lol

Edited by Ehrlich

Loki's Decoy ability is supposed to be stronger than Saryn's Moult. Loki is -all- about utility and has nothing when it comes to brute strength or DoT. Saryn does - her ulti decimates everyone around her. Venom is great for crowded enemies. Contagion is a bit lackluster, but it still does add damage to her melee attacks. Giving Moult the same abilities as Decoy would make her even stronger when she frankly doesn't need anymore buffs other than Contagion (this is my opinion, of course).

Loki has nothing when it comes to brute strength? Huh?

Maxed out Invisibility is essentially an ulti with half the energy cost of any of the others. The Decoy + Invisibility combo already makes Loki head and shoulders better and more versatile than Saryn, because it's neither feasible nor efficient to run around spamming Miasma for an entire mission. Even with a non-optimal Loki build, however, it's commonplace to remain invisible for the entirety of combat in missions, trivializing every enemy in the game while one-shotting everything but >level 40 Ancients or Grineer heavies with melee.

Meanwhile, Venom requires precision targeting for disappointing damage, Molt can't be aimed and Contagion is one of the most useless powers in the game. Also, Saryn is significantly slower.

I don't object to Molt receiving a timer but I think your characterization of how Saryn rates vis-a-vis Loki overlooks Loki's biggest selling point, which is the OP amounts of damage he puts out with melee.