Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 7.10.0: Weekend Extermination Event!

[DE]Rebecca

Infinitely only to enemies around you correct?

It is not like you can cast chaos multiple times correct? And it is not like chaos will affect the entire map correct? Does all the mobs in the map although they are far away get affected? NOPE.

Actually, you CAN cast chaos multiple times - or at least, you could. It was a glitch - enemies would still be under the effects of Chaos even though the greenish effects around them have disappeared. And since the greenish effects end, that means the ability itself's cooldown has ended. So you could go through a whole mission Chaos'ing everything in sight if you have the energy to do it. THAT is why it was fixed - it wasn't supposed to keep them Confused forever. Not only that, its effect range was pretty damn large. I mean really; don't try to defend an obviously glitched ability that has finally been fixed. It's time for you, me, and everyone else to stop relying on such crutches.

Edited by SoulEchelon

Fixed bug where lag on clients could be exploited to avoid damage from AI.

Well, now instead of us slaughtering them, they'll be slaughter us and teleporting lol

I feel my mission quit ration is about to go up XD lol

I feel you bro, is hard enough to lead the targets trying to guess where are they going and how much lead you are gonna have to make

Odd. I started a game and a group joined. When the fused MOAs showed up they all ran pass them and basically rushed the mission.

Did I miss something? I thought that we had to actually kill the new fusion MOA. Does this even still works if I play solo? 

saryns decoy is now only worse then lokis? i tought the ifference was there so you had one immortal timed decoy and one drationless decoy that could die. anyways what is the duration of moult? itseems allot shorter then Decoy and the HP is kinda low.almost dies instantly now. does the hp onmoult scale with the users hp? 

Nyx is my fav frame.  I always assumed chaos never wearing off was a bug that would be fixed.  I don't mind it having a limited duration, but I do mind "skill already in use."  If I have enough energy to do so, I should be able to sprint across the battle and cast it on a second group.  If that seems over powered then atleast let me cast it twice, and have the second cast dispel the first one.  Being unable to cast chaos a second time because 1 enemy stuck in a corner is still under the effect of the last one really sucks.

- Thunderbolt [Paris]: Chance for arrows to explode.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YOU SAID YOU WERE GOING TO CALL THAT MOD RAMBOW!!!!!!!!!

All of a sudden, I can't pick up sniper ammo, with Paris equipped and ammo below max. o_o

Known bug: Sniper Ammo Pickup issues.

Should be fixed tonight or tomorrow, from what I'm told!

Nyx is my fav frame.  I always assumed chaos never wearing off was a bug that would be fixed.  I don't mind it having a limited duration, but I do mind "skill already in use."  If I have enough energy to do so, I should be able to sprint across the battle and cast it on a second group.  If that seems over powered then atleast let me cast it twice, and have the second cast dispel the first one.  Being unable to cast chaos a second time because 1 enemy stuck in a corner is still under the effect of the last one really sucks.

I used to do this before the fix...I never got a skill already in use...so they added a second issue to the skill with this update, or was I always lucky? (I did log on as promised on the last page, but I'm on Trinity atm)

So the Kills are counting or not? cause it still 1% and i killed lots of the MOAS

Remember that it's a communitywide weekend event - so the number is understandably set pretty high. Don't stop contributing to the cause, though!