Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music By Lunskee

datguyskee

Hello Fellow Tenno, 

As a music producer I have been working on a lot of Warframe related music that I want to share with you all, I see my music as an art form and felt I wanted to expand a bit more with producing Warframe related music.

I also dedicate a lot of time in playing Warframe myself while on a break from the studio. If I'm not streaming this amazing game I am hard at work producing music under my name David Sparx. For all Warframe related music I go by the name "Lunskeetv" to seperate my different music productions. Telling a story through my music is a natural thing and I want to add this to my Warframe projects aswell.  

I will update this post whenever I have new material that needs to be shared with all you Tenno. 

-- Latest Tracks --

Lotus Sings:

Valkyr Paralysis:

-- Work in progress --

Ash - Blade Storm

Mirage - Prism

Finished Projects:

Thank you for your time reading this. Feedback, ideas and community input is more than welcome!
Edited by LunskEE

Do you think you could help me with making my songs sound less crappy? :o your stuff sounds totally professional, not sure if its equalizers and all that stuff or something else .w.

Make sure when you start with your music to make a basic layout and don't use any effects, start basic untill you feel it's done. Then start working on adding effects and make your mix sound good. The next step is EQ, Compress etc. I could help you sometime ;) 

Sorry but for me Im going to find it difficult for you to beat the Lotus Sings.

Every time it hits 0:30 my eyes start welling up with tears. Hits me right in the feels, and the soul.

***** hell, Ive been listening to the same song for over 8hrs.

Edited by Skeloton

Make sure when you start with your music to make a basic layout and don't use any effects, start basic untill you feel it's done. Then start working on adding effects and make your mix sound good. The next step is EQ, Compress etc. I could help you sometime ;) 

That would be amazing owo looking forward to it.