Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Music By Lunskee

datguyskee

Before you call me a thief: I made this 3 years ago as a sample pack for upcoming producers with the original content artist: eduardo tarilonte - http://www.samplelibraries.com/ ;)

Link doesn't work.

If this is truly yours then open the link to that stolen track and report it. (make sure that you are loged in and also make sure that you have enought evidence)

2luvzb4.png

Link doesn't work.

If this is truly yours then open the link to that stolen track and report it. (make sure that you are loged in and also make sure that you have enought evidence)

2luvzb4.png

I can verify that LunskEE, who indeed DID make this, is not bulls**ting, infact, what i see here is Fraud and theft and will be reported.

The man taking credit and SELLING stolen goods is not only a fail boat, but also a shame upon the community of warframe designers and artists... its cr*p like this that kills the world....   

• 2 weeks later...

That's exacty the kind of improvement i'd like to see in this game actually i think a good sound track radically increase immersion and thus the pleasure i have to play.

To be honest most of the actual music in game are boring and i found myself listening to a random playlist more often than not.(special mention to the archwing music that are at best more suited to have a good night of sleep than rythming a space holocaust)