Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General bugs.

Zeasus

So i've been playing with my friends for some days now, and i have occured some random bugs.

Reviving sometimes not possible.

This seem to happen mostly when you die on weird spots, but i've also occured it when dieing in the middle of a room.

Large health restore healing only 100 hp.

This happened to a friend of mine today. Chances are it's just set to heal the standard full amount (100hp), but the tooltip is kinda misleading if this happens to be the case.

Upgrading Lex and Bronco Clip capacity not working.

Tried out the Lex yesterday (slightly underpowered i must say) and the clip upgrade says (6.00 --> 6.00). Thinking that this might just be a mistake and locked the upgrade and nothing happened. This also happened to a friend of mine with the Bronco.

Redirected to founders page when clicking forum button on main website.

I had this problem for a while, but it doesnt happen anymore, not sure if it was fixed or just a random occurance.

Moving (mouse or just WASD) during entry of mission may cause screen to 'flip'.

This bug occured to a few of my friends, the whole mission was upside down, making it somewhat of a challenge.

Stats not counting boss kills.

I've killed a few bosses, i think all of us have, but my stats have not been tracking it at all.

Can't move after trying to hack a terminal (and cant even hack).

This has only happened to a friend of mine once. Never to be seen again, it happened at an extraction point and he was unable to move and couldn't click in the hack screen nor exit the bugged menu.

Falling through elevator while jumping or moving.

We get this alot, falling through elevators seems to happen atleast once every few hours.

Also happened to me after entering the game after minimizing it.

Im sure most of these bugs have been reported before, but it is my first time on these forums and havent had the time to read all of the bug reports.

Edited by Zeasus