Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy 2.0 Preview

[DE]Whirrrrr

Guest ---Excalibur---

stealth with 4 random people will rarely work. Putting emphasis on it is to invite disaster.

Besides, if I want to play Tomb Raider, I will play Tomb Raider and not Warframe. No, do spy 2.0 is not something I am looking forward too.

stealth with 4 random people will rarely work. Putting emphasis on it is to invite disaster.

Besides, if I want to play Tomb Raider, I will play Tomb Raider and not Warframe. No, do spy 2.0 is not something I am looking forward too.

Excuse me, but this doesn't make sense at all. Warframe isn't just Survival, Defenses and Void Farm.

You say this because we focused for too long on endless missions types, like our friend Burnthesteak87 said!

I don't blame you, but know that Warframe wasn't about endless enemy waves slaughter everytime... ;)

• 4 weeks later...