Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spy 2.0 Preview

[DE]Whirrrrr

why does it feel like you guys just took rescue 2.0 and changed its name to spy 2.0.....

at least the first few parts of it seem very very similar x_X

My exact thought. I liked Spy, although I didn't play it often, because it's different from other game modes; if you make it like rescue 2.0, but with breaking free data instead of a prisoner, why not just add multiple prisoners to rescue missions and scale xp, etc like you thought of for this instead? same effect in the end, but you keep the varied gameplay. Besides, most of the time I use my secondary is when I'm carrying a datamass. So you want me to use my secondary *even less?* Okay, I guess...

Do more better, DE.

Edited by morpheus328

hmmm but we still need to improve stealth at the moment the stealth mechanics are not stealthy at all, iv said it once ill say it again cover system that allows us to press up against the walls and sneak around because at the moment all we can do is crouch around which honestly doesn't feel all too stealthy.

Seems really interesting - You mention this is not to enforce full stealth? but, just a observation if an enemy "sees" you in Spy 1.0 they set off the alarm.  So surely it cannot be anything else other than full stealth game set for Warframes that can handle that mode?

Sounds cool, and fun. But for the triple exp, I think DE should find more implementations on the other mission types. Since there are other missions which grant more exp compared to this one (the fact that not activating alarm and get to kill lots of enemies means less exp to be tripled). Otherwise it's nice to see some change on the mission, and I was hoping for this kind of mission on WF. Thanks for the update (y) cheers

Sounds cool, and fun. But for the triple exp, I think DE should find more implementations on the other mission types. Since there are other missions which grant more exp compared to this one (the fact that not activating alarm and get to kill lots of enemies means less exp to be tripled). Otherwise it's nice to see some change on the mission, and I was hoping for this kind of mission on WF. Thanks for the update (y) cheers

They should give spy its own interesting reward pool imo.

Rescue started with specters. Why not expand the concept of gamemodes rewards? People would mix between missions, instead of just sticking with defense/survival/endless stuff with enemies massively spawning...

Edited by unknow99

Dear mother of the queens isnt that Corpus text in a Grinner ship?

Not just Corpus text, but their stairs too!

Either the Corpus and the Grineer have started exchanging ship components or the Grineer have started putting those grappling hooks to work stealing things other than Tenno.

Not just Corpus text, but their stairs too!

Either the Corpus and the Grineer have started exchanging ship components or the Grineer have started putting those grappling hooks to work stealing things other than Tenno.

Grineer nullifiers confirmed

This feels too much like Rescue 2.0... "fortified" "vault" "patrols" "wipe-off countdown" yeah.... pretty original...

Despite the awesome looking new tilesets, this spy 2.0 doesn't look different from rescue missions enough... so... meh.

Grineer nullifiers confirmed

Hahaha I could already see the pile of rant threads if this happens... (Grineer already got the sensor bars though.)

Has anybody already said that Stealth should be doable with any frame?(even if Loki / Ash is the easy mode)

The Lotus & Valkyr's voice will play it tonight. I'll watch it carefully & my eyes wide open.

Edited by unknow99

Update 15.13 is out!

In the initial Spy 2.0 release there are three vault rooms for both Grineer and Corpus.  We plan to release three more rooms for both factions in U16, and most missions will pick three random vaults from a list of six instead of using the same tiles for every mission.  There were some questions posed in this thread about rewards, we're still considering a few ideas including the possibility of creating rewards unique to spy missions (similar to rescue and spectres).

As always, we look forward to reading your feedback.  The mission feedback and mission bugs subforums are your friends!