Xbox One Syndicate Offerings: Coming Changes Psa

[DE]Megan

Update 15.10 on XB1 will bring a change to Syndicate Offerings: Tier IV Void Keys will be cycled out of the Offering rotation.

Get your Tier IV Void keys through Syndicates while they are still available!

Incoming Change:

• Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

Update 15.10 on XB1 will bring a change to Syndicate Offerings: Tier IV Void Keys will be cycled out of the Offering rotation.

Get your Tier IV Void keys through Syndicates while they are still available!

Incoming Change:

• Void Key packs are now available as Tier 2 Syndicate Offerings!  These packs contain 3 random Void Keys for 25,000 Standing.  Two keys in each pack will be random T1 or T2 mission keys, and every pack is also guaranteed to have a random T3 or T4 Void Key.

No !!! No !! this is bad...very very bad :( 25k or 3 keys???? T1 and T2???

The hoarding has been real. All the T4 keys will soon be unavailable. I've waited for this day. Trained for it. Dedicated almost every bit of reputation I could so that I would be ready. Soon...

Haha me too, I've looked in envy as people have traded fortunes in the syndicate weapons but I will have the last laugh with my horde of T4s and they have nothing. Especially when next prime gear hits the consoles

My clan has been stocking up on the T4 keys as soon as PC lost them. But thanks for the progress update, I personally try to stay updated on these things so my clan doesn't get caught off guard when they happen.  Also so we're prepared for all events and operations before they happen.

Edited by (XB1)Gen James Bond