Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void T3-4(Non Endless Mission): Too Many Formas Bp

kvestwara

Today i doing many t3-4 missions(not endlees). in any 8 mission from 10 i getting forma bp. 

after that i am doing about 2-3 t3-4 interception and defence mission. With interception it ok but with defence i got almost  in all waves forma bp.. i hope De fix it

Edited by kvestwara

I experienced this as well.  That is, over the weekend with the promo credit booster I decided to run my dozens of cap keys I've had sitting around.  The first dozen cap keys gave only forma bps then I didn't see a forma bp for the next 3 dozen runs.

Seemed a bit too wonky to be just RNG.

Maybe this is DE's way of telling us that we should spend a few months just logging in to build forma. That is the only way I would get through my Forma BP stockpile anyways, and I haven't even been playing that long. (Well I have, but I am not a +1 year veteran)

Either we need a way to use our excess Forma BP; like trading them in for ducats, or we need to stop getting drowned in Forma BP and given actual FORMA for T4 void missions.

Really though, I am worried that if this is changed DE will just make it much more difficult for new players to get while adding Forma BP drop chances to junk like void keys.

Edited by IlluminaZero