The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Origin Stories: The First Of Them (Ch. 58: "Broken" Update)

ROSING

I CAN POST NORMALLY AGAIN!!

Goddamn, it's almost been a month since I updated. Well wait no more, Tenno, Chapter 30 is out on Post #20! Who the hell really is Sebastian? Read on to find out? 

And also please critique this, I feel like my writing has been slacking with the advent of school and such.

it seems we have uncle booben in here... i wonder when will he get some grenades.

morgan is kinda creepy though. Very nice chapter overall but there is a typo where you wrote err instead of error if you want to fix.

Edited by HermlT

it seems we have uncle booben in here... i wonder when will he get some grenades.

morgan is kinda creepy though. Very nice chapter overall but there is a typo where you wrote err instead of error if you want to fix.

Oh I meant to put err, it's a word! For example:

$T2eC16ZHJGsFFMuT-32DBSV,R!GcIw~~60_35.J

Nice job on the latest chapter. Morgan is quickly becoming my favorite character. He and I share so many traits it's almost uncanny. Like him, I have a bit of trouble empathizing with people, and I often come across as creepy or emotionless when really I just don't see the point in getting worked up about bad stuff when most of it either isn't going to matter in a week, or can't be avoided. I still can't understand how romantic drama can turn otherwise sane people into lunatics...

Coming in late af is Chapter 31 on Post #20!

How the hell does someone as cute and sweet as Kat get chosen by the Void? Was it a mistake and she's about to be written off? Read on to find out!

Funny, i was just thinking on posting here asking about the next chapter, your timing is impecable as always, Tenno.

Edit: HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

Edited by Lankander

the hot kind

I mean, it will dpeend on the quality of your work

Honestly, I really wonder when it will finish. I know the ending, but what happens in between then and now is always growing in my head, new characters to explore with every warframe, every new feature, every tidbit of lore. Who knows what the full journey will be when we look back at the end.

And so the first Primes are born. Makes me want to put on my Excalibur Prime and go hunt some Grineer.

You're making me jelly. You better have some bread and peanut butter.

It was pretty interesting having to describe the primes; I wanted it so that someone who's never seen them before could visualize it. How did I do on that?

So I read the first 6 chapters when I first started playing Warframe and I completely forgot about it. Now I'm only about 30 chapters behind! haha

I copy/pasta'd it into Word so I could read it easier and you are at about 270 pages without fancy formatting :P

Edited by vatterix

So I read the first 6 chapters when I first started playing Warframe and I completely forgot about it. Not I'm only about 30 chapters behind! haha

I copy/pasta'd it into Word so I could read it easier and you are at about 270 pages without fancy formatting :P

Excuse me I'm what?

wow.

Uh, and now for the disappointing news...

Ch. 32 will be coming out next week. By now, this project is a slave to my other obligations so expect bimonthly chapters to be more of a thing. Thanks for you understanding. Evanescent, I am prepared to defend myself if you come after me for this.