The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth Feedback & Suggestions Thread

_Chaser

We already have one, just so stealthy that we didn't find it yet :D

Hmm. To make it more serius: maybe there should be one, which is not visible as an option at the first sight. If you've done a lot of stealthy stuff during your mission, you'll increase the syndicate's awareness, and at some point they'd send you an invitation. Stealth 2.0 + Parkour 2.0 + Spy 2.0 would be the perfect driving force for that. Also, in the hubs they'd get a room, where you have to sneak + parkour in. With different routes, for it has to be, umm, different, not just "ah, yes, go there, run up the wall, then jump left and you're good to go".

Holy crap that's a badass idea. They should also not tell anyone about it when they release it. The invitation should come in the form of in-game transmissions during a mission or at the dojo that encourage people not to tell anyone about it, and maybe to get in you have to use a teleporter that only works if you've been invited.

This would be so cool its like an ultra sneaky club.

Holy crap that's a badass idea. They should also not tell anyone about it when they release it. The invitation should come in the form of in-game transmissions during a mission or at the dojo that encourage people not to tell anyone about it, and maybe to get in you have to use a teleporter that only works if you've been invited.

This would be so cool its like an ultra sneaky club.

I was thinking further on this secret hub room. Maybe it should involve parkour elements like the secret void rooms, and also cameras and security systems, which you have to avoid completely.

The teleporter/portal is a really good idea though.

Spy 2.0 is here people! What do you think about it?!!

Not bad, but the laser defenses could use some more movement patterns in the corpus databank tiles. Also some variablity in which tunnel grates are open/destructible/closed. But definitely a good addition.

Not bad, but the laser defenses could use some more movement patterns in the corpus databank tiles. Also some variablity in which tunnel grates are open/destructible/closed. But definitely a good addition.

I have faith about it, Whirrr said that more rooms are on the way. (6 to be more accurate!)

• 4 weeks later...

invisible laser walls is the only thing that prevent me from playing new mission type

Yeah, the trick is to either try to go through it at the same time as a barrel, or go up, then follow the treadmill that will lead you right above the console.

I don't know if it's still doable that way, I'll try it now.

It still needs a fix though!