Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

Must. Get. Better. At. Stealth Kills.

ALTHOUGH, these Syandanas provide a VERY interesting look at the values of the Syndicates... Why do Telos (Arbiters) apparently grow stronger with killing enemies, and what does it mean that Scanti (New Loka) grows stronger through ability use?

Edited by Morec0

how much do the syandanas cost

100k.

Also waiting for someone to comfirm if they are tradeable.

(BTW, can we trade the large something blueprints? I could use the ammo one, but I don't feel like grinding Red Veil from the bottom tier.)

Edit: The forum decided to take minutes to post while there's nothing wrong on my end.

Edited by Sorrow0110

This is honestly so people don't have their trading plans ruined by unwanted XP gains. Any item that has XP on it immediately loses trading eligibility.

No - they are not tradeable.

So, Can I ask DE to release non-tradable syndicate assets sooner than other items. Because At some point I want to switch, do the other half, and get all the items.  It'd really suck if I changed faction, got hated, and then discovered they got a new item I need to go back and get. I was expecting syndanas, I do expect more, and I haven't got everything from my side yet; But it'd be nice to have finalized reports at some point so that we can do this 

(also: syndicate sigils without counting as a syndicate sigil, please? I've got so many cool designs I can't use) 

Edited by Innocent_Flower

Still no fix for Banshee's Savage Silence.

Damage Bonus is incorrect and does not provoke finishers on silence's stun.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/381848-savage-silence-is-still-broken-third-attempt-at-reporting-screenshot-proof-edit-update-15100/?hl=%2Bsavage+%2Bsilence

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/388289-savage-silence-augment-does-not-work/?hl=%2Bsavage+%2Bsilence

It's been three weeks since it was reported initially.

100k.

Also waiting for someone to comfirm if they are tradeable.

(BTW, can we trade the large something blueprints? I could use the ammo one, but I don't feel like grinding Red Veil from the bottom tier.)

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/393115-update-15120/?p=4339311

Also no, the large ammo restores are not trade-able.

How do I power up the Synoid Syandana when I have 99% of my scans already? :(

The only things I have left are a few Arid / Frontier Eximus, Rare caches, and Kubrow dens which are still bugged and won't let me scan.

Scan plants and pine cones on earth.  You can scan those indefinitely.

Thank you based DE gods!

I know I said it yesterday, but Nekros buffs for my birthday!? You rock.

Also, big shout out to Ark_Daemon, who sent me a most generous gift!

New scarves, eh? Sweet. And, am I right, but does this make these six the first game play obtainable syandanas? And as game play obtainable scarves, they interact with said game play? YES. Perfect. More of this.