Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 15.12.0

[DE]Rebecca

ASITA RAKTA SYANDANA - This Asita Rakta Syandana ignites a jet of flames that burns brighter with each stealth takedown.

- Doesn't this seem like about the most maladaptive, counter-intuitive function ever? 

What, do you not have any skills?

This is honestly so people don't have their trading plans ruined by unwanted XP gains. Any item that has XP on it immediately loses trading eligibility.

No - they are not tradeable.

...but I really want a syandana from the syndicates I'm not in. It's VERY expensive to try and change syndicates just for a syandana. =(

Still no fix for dojo polychrome terminals when put on higher spot in the grandest hall.

It still says "failed to update pending colors"

Way to fix it could be adding a option for us to remove the polychorome terminals from there spot without have used it.

That way we could relocate it to lower spot and not get the error.

Edited by Zilve

Cheers DE.

I found this funny though: "This Asita Rakta Syandana ignites a jet of flames that burns brighter with each stealth takedown."

Seems oddly... conspicuous.

edit: Appears I wasn't the only one that noticed.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

making syandana untradeable is just fail

why the heck not? everything else is tradeable...

so people should start leaving syndicates just to get a freaking syandana?

thats like...why ? im happy with the syndicates im in

yes make the syandanas tradeable too, if you are going to make being in a syndicate totally pointless go all in or nothing...

(please note the sarcasm)

Just no, weps are one thing since they give mastery but syandanas serve no other purpose than look cool (or bad?) so no need to have all of them

Still no fix for:

Pendragon Dangly bits going througt the helmet:

Vn0alWV.jpg

Mirage Total Eclipse taking out immortal skins out of warframes.

Flying giant yellow sword appearing randomly during missions:

Edited by Xplain9

Awesome hotfix, shame Perrin's gives the wrong vibe in terms of lighting up when we gather money (although I suppose I couldn't really come up with any better sort of thing for them to react to, so I can't exactly whine).

Still no fix for the Interception on Jupiter being bugged. Here's a thread for it that's relatively old (though not incredibly): https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/383440-jupiter-interception-wrong-key/

In short, here's the issue: it says the level range is 13-15, which is PERFECTLY INSIDE THE RANGES YOU SPECIFIED for T4 keys to drop at wave 4. You said starting levels of 10-20 would give the non-endless T4 keys (which Augustus, Mars can confirm as it is also inside the same range. Not same exact level start/end points, but same range). This node gives T1 keys at wave 4.

Also, It'd be nice if you guys could comment on why the Grineer Galleons, Earth and Europa only can spawn 3 medallions max per mission while every other tileset can spawn 8. Even if it doesn't change, it'd be nice to know why you guys made the 2 largest tilesets (I refer to Earth/Europa because I believe they have the largest tilesets by reason of having the biggest rooms to hide goodies in) have almost NO medallions when every other tileset has up to 8.

Here's a thread for that one too: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/385842-grineer-galleon-earth-europa-are-medallions-right/

On the medallion issue: I've been finding up to 8 medallions on all tile sets. Case of really weird RNG maybe?

On the medallion issue: I've been finding up to 8 medallions on all tile sets. Case of really weird RNG maybe?

I usually find all of them. In fact, I usually find MORE Syndicate medallions than the map supposedly says it has...

... To find them all, just equip a maxed out Thief's Wit... Solves ALL of your medallion problems.

i enjoy the shadows of the dead change since its the best CC ability in the game besides chaos, however the change to xp gain by tradable weapons seems pretty pointless though considering you hardly get any xp from the login rewards anyway, unless you guys buffed it to more than 10 thousand xp. 

also, still no change for a 4 month old torid bug where enemies hit directly not damaged by clouds. 

Additions:

Network Compression and Congestion Control changes are being made to Warframe!  What does this mean for the average player?  The tl;dr is that better Network Compression means lower latency during Missions, and a lot less stress on your bandwidth!

If you’d like to know more about the technical side of this exciting update, please read the full explanation here:  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391492-network-compression-and-congestion-control/

Strict NAT Improvements:

Strict NAT is a problem that affects a small portion of our playerbase, but for friends that want to play together having multiple layers of Strict NAT can be an issue.  Earlier this week (and with more work in this update) we’ve begun to test a solution that will help players suffering from Strict NAT better connect with friends without needing to worry about their own network configurations.

For more on this exciting update, please read the full explanation of our NAT testing here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/391742-strict-nat-improvements-and-testing/

aBki0H1.jpg

Syndicate Syandanas are now available!

Each glows more intensely with achieved feats achieved in mission.

Wear your accomplishments and allegiance with pride by donning these six new Syndicate Syandanas!

The Telos, Synoid, Sancti, Secura, Asita Raka and Vaykor Syandanas glow with increased intensity as different accomplishments are achieved in missions

TELOS SYANDANA - With every enemy struck down the Telos Syandana glows stronger.

SYNOID SYANDANA - The Synoid Syandana glows more brightly with every scan performed.

SANCTI SYANDANA - The Sancti Syandana pulses every time the Tenno uses an ability and continues to strengthen with each ability used.

SECURA SYANDANA - This Secura Syandana pulses every time a Tenno picks up credits and glows brighter as their wealth increases.

ASITA RAKTA SYANDANA - This Asita Rakta Syandana ignites a jet of flames that burns brighter with each stealth takedown.

VAYKOR SYANDANA - The Vaykor Syandana flares up whenever the Tenno takes damage.

Obtain these Syandanas through Syndicate Offerings. You must reach the highest Syndicate Standing to purchase the associated Syandana.

Can i trade Syndicate Syandanas or not ?

Edited by Vlada91