Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

-Sigh- Does De Hate Red Veil?

Cyborg-Rox

Looks aren't the problem people are upset about, though. Its the action required to make it glow, in comparison to how easy everyone else ( except synoid, which also sucks ) has it.

Most of those activations are gimmicky aside from Steel Meridian or Perrin is the credits one I think?

At least our syandana looks good even when it's not "activated"

Meanwhile Suda *chuckles*

in my opinion its the worst of the syandanas. its impossible to get stealth kills unless ur solo because players dont do stealth. they alert the enemy and its then impossible to get a stealth kill unless... Ur invisible using loki or ash. But then the syandana is invisble too so you cant see anything. i really regret choosing to join red veil.

Most of those activations are gimmicky aside from Steel Meridian or Perrin is the credits one I think?

At least our syandana looks good even when it's not "activated"

Meanwhile Suda *chuckles*

I actually like how the suda one looks but when its not glowing it is next to invisible.

You sure? I heard Helios got a thing for inanimate object like barrel and terminal

Can confirm he does not scan anything I've completed. *tosses him into a dumpster*

not to mention why would i wanna be stuck with helios when i could have my precious baby sweeper scooping up all my goodies forever and ever

The only bad thing Red Veil has is its weapon. The only bad thing Suda has is its syndana. They're equal as far as I'm concerned.

Red Veil is stuck with...

-  Large Ammo Restores (Who uses Ammo Restores more than Energy Restores, seriously?)

-  Rakta Bullshistica.

-  Parasitic Chargers, the aura is completely ineffective against enemies and they are nothing more than a very brief suicidal meatshield.

-  A slightly better Syandana than Suda's. Albeit it's still cr*p

-  Weapon mods that are shockingly bad stat increases to already below-average weapons. Mire (average), Embolist (crap unless forma'ed 4x or more but this can be said about almost any other wep), Dark Dagger (bad, and will always be bad)

- Not to mention the mathmatics behind Syndicate alliances. People who support soley the Veil and Meridian are much worse off than the others.

What does Suda have?

-  By far the strongest Syndicate weapon, easily in the top 3 best weapons of WF

-  Large Energy Restores, better than Ammo thats for sure

-  Shield Osprey, much much better than Chargers since they lack suicidal tendencies and grant meaningful buffs

-  Decent Augments for decent weapons

-  A really, really poor Syandana that has no effect on the gameplay itself, yet you call this inconsistency "equal" to the Veil's misfortune

Check your Cis-Suda worshipping priviledge before I report you on tumblr cis scum. /sarcasm

Edited by KilelrDrone492

Can confirm he does not scan anything I've completed. *tosses him into a dumpster*

not to mention why would i wanna be stuck with helios when i could have my precious baby sweeper scooping up all my goodies forever and ever

There's no codex entry for certain stuff that Helios keep scanning

Red Veil is stuck with...

-  Large Ammo Restores (Who uses Ammo Restores more than Energy Restores, seriously?)

-  Rakta Bullshistica.

Respectively:

- I use Ammo restores quite often. Far more useful in late defenses when powers no longer have the desired effects, save for a few frames.

- I highly suggest editing that asap, despite how much I agree. I got my first warning point because of foul language, and I even censored myself. Just uhh, y'know. Just doing a Tenno thing for another.