Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do Not Drink!

[DE]George

If they are gonna be authentic; there should be pockets of invisible gas that damage you or explode when any sort of flame is present. Not that I'm a big stickler for logical sense in video games (I don't play to see how well real world physics oppeeate in a fantasy world). But it would be interesting to have something like that as a homage to anyone who's ever done enclosed spaces training.

Sounds cool...or something.

I always (mostly always) hesitate around the plumbing in grineer ships when I get an earful of the running water sounds. Just...interesting. Makes you pause and consider--assuming you're not getting shot at too much.

That's the sound of used Grineer clones moving through.

the drawback of doing a photography education: you pay a lot more attention to silly choices and technical errors (movement blur when it isn't needed, just to name one). Not to mention: why did this person upload multiple photos which show pretty much exactly the same? in one case one is even severely blurred due to unsteady hands whilst the 2nd is 'fine'...

but that whining aside: field trips for raw sounds sure can be fun. And messy. And very random.

• 4 months later...