Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 15.12.2

DE_Adam

Still no fix for ennemies stop spawning after host migration?

Happened a few times in defense mode (nothing happen)

But in Archwing mode you can keep going without ennemies (was in Erpo i belive, we did from wave 3 to 44 without any monster..result of host migration ...)

Also i can say Archwing mode takes too much time, parts drop every 4 waves, corvas receiver dropped on wave 44 ...see.. takes like 4-5min or + for a wave...which is too long, really, even without monster that does take hours..

Edited by tribal556

I concur that Archwing gear not showing as maxed in My Profile is not fixed. I in fact had submitted a ticket for this yesterday. It's #294116, and below are the screenies I attached to the ticket.

nEYmTaf.jpg

kjvCvrc.jpg

qV5Ng2F.jpg

Are we receiving a fix for the Synoid Syandana not representing already scanned codex items?

I would post a link, but I cant seem to paste any links what-so-ever in this format. I cant even quote other posts...

Could we change it to how much energy collected? or Mods picked up? Or Statuses proc'd?

Edited by Your_Very_Best_Friend

i got the torid recently and i haven't had that issue, ive had the opposite where enemies wouldn't get a DoT from the cloud created (this is with the firestorm mod on)

it doesn't always prock the status as torid's status chance isn't 100%, but i can cause DoT on the initial target

maybe RNG just really hates me