Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

Just completed the latest alert mission;

Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

My rewards window displayed that we had obtained the Energy Siphon Artifact but it is not showing in my deck as one I can choose from.

Confirmed. Shorted me Sniper Scavenger and my friend didn't get Physique or Energy Siphon.

I did not receive my Energy Siphon artifact as a reward either. I suppose it'll obviously be fixed but this is very frustrating given the RNG of these alerts. Last few times Energy Siphon has come up, it's been at some ungodly hour of the day or I've been at work. I hope they'll be able to distribute all the artifacts done earlier to the players who earned them.

Tweeted 21 Minutes ago: Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

Nobody got the Energy Siphon from this alert. It said we gained it in the rewards table at the end but it is not in our inventories

I just did an alert for the energy siphon artifact 5 minutes ago. completed the mission, got all the mods i picked up, it even showed the energy siphon artifact as a reward. went to equip it and its not there. hopefully the devs will credit us what we earned :(

I'm in the same boat. I did the alert right after the patch went live for Sniper Scavenger and it didn't show up in my deck. I just shrugged it off as an isolated incident, but i just did one for Energy Siphon and did not receive that one either.