Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Artifacts From Alerts With ? Rewards Not Received

GyaruOSengen

Similar issue, got physique from an alert earlier. Did the alert for energy siphon, saw it in the rewards page but it never showed up in my deck. Did receive the Thrak Rhino helmet from the most recent alert though.

Edit: Just did a second energy siphon alert, exact same thing happened.

Edited by WagonMan

Numa (Saturn): Clandestine Asteroid Base Discovered - 30m - 2000cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

AGAIN no artifact for the whole party @ GMT 0055 FML get it sorted!

Edited by Marssical

Numa (Saturn): Clandestine Asteroid Base Discovered - 30m - 2000cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

I did both of these alerts. Energy Siphon showed up on the end of the level screen listed as a reward, however, it does not show up when I try to select the artifact.

Lares (Mercury): Hostage Situation - 30m - 8900cr - Energy Siphon (Artifact)

I did both of these alerts. Energy Siphon showed up on the end of the level screen listed as a reward, however, it does not show up when I try to select the artifact.

Yep, same for me too ... please fix this guys D:

Hi guys,

Sorry for the inconvenience! We're attempting to get some info from DE about this fairly commonplace issue, and will get back to you as soon as possible. Please try to be patient in the meantime - it may be worth submitting a support ticket. I will report back as soon as I hear anything about this.