Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vaykor Syandana Too Small, Making It Smaller On The Picture Doesn't Repair The Problem.

IfritKajiTora

I want to talk about Vaykor Syandana

While the release Vaykor Syandana on the picture was big like a nice Backpack  http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150129221611/warframe/images/8/88/SyndicateSMScarf.png

But in game it looks so small  http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150130131654/warframe/images/1/19/Close-up_on_the_Vaykor_Syandana..jpg

Da*n :/ it need to be fixed it doesn't match the picture.

And so hotfix arrived..... Guess what? They didn't changed a model to be bigger like on picture, Devs changed picture. On the picture this backpack looks smaller to match the model in game. This doesn't repair the problem

Devs PLS it looks horrible, make it big in game like a Backpack from the first picture  http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150129221611/warframe/images/8/88/SyndicateSMScarf.png

Some people bought it because they though it is big like a backpack but instead they got a small Vaykor Syandana

NEW LOKA Syandana have the same problem http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150129221610/warframe/images/0/0a/SyndicateNLScarf.png

Edited by IfritKajiTora

Sadly it was supposed to be small like that.

The sydana being big in the picture was a mistake by one of the devs.

But it looks better as a big. I bought it because I though it is a big one syandana that looks like a backpack.

For me its not a mistake. It supposed to be bigger than in game but they gone the easier way and scalled syandana to be smaller on picture.

But it looks better as a big. I bought it because I though it is a big one syandana that looks like a backpack.

For me its not a mistake. It supposed to be bigger than in game but they gone the easier way and scalled syandana to be smaller on picture.

That's why they changed the picture in a quickfix so it doesn't mislead anyone.

That's why they changed the picture in a quickfix so it doesn't mislead anyone.

But it false already a ton of people. It looks big ok I will buy it and wtf?! Ok it will be fixed...... hotfix arrived and WTF?! OMG They screwed up

Edited by IfritKajiTora

I think it seems to be a general concensus that the syandana being tiny feels wrong.

Yes it was indeed intended to be tiny and the preview icon was a mistake, but regradless being a grineer item it should be big, and the former preview picture just showed how amazing it could look if it was big.

This was my mistake, sorry. I took the screen shots of the Rhino and the backpack separately, so I could add them on different layers in Photoshop, so I could darken the Rhino and highlight the Vaykor Syandana. Unfortunately I missed the mark while resizing the layers. The next hotfix will have a revised store icon that accurately reflects the size of the syandana in-game. 

I did play around with mesh scale variables, just to see what would happen if I made it bigger, and doing so introduced jittering bugs with the tendrils, and they also clipped through the floor. The goal was to keep these syandanas relatively small, so that they would be compatible with all the Warframes, including Saryn and her 'floofs'.

Sorry for the misleading image,

Draice.

So the scaling wasn't an option because of a jitterbug. I'd like to think they could possibly adjust the cables to be shorter whilst still allowing the overall backpack to look bigger and for Saryn, Scale it to be smaller on her? maybe.

Edited by Lilliannette

So the scaling wasn't an option because of a jitterbug. I'd like to think they could possibly adjust the cables to be shorter whilst still allowing the overall backpack to look bigger and for Saryn, Scale it to be smaller on her? maybe.

Scale to some Warframes just like with Arms armor, on Rhino it looks big and on Nova it looks small

And yes they just should cut the cables by half. They are too long compared to how small is that Syandana.

Edited by IfritKajiTora