The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

T'was during conversation with ValhaHazred the other day;

e8kH3rj.jpg

I bow deeply to your comics Yuikami. Discovered them only lately, read them all. Much funny, much love.

Neanderthal speaking aside, this one is pure gold... I mean, it's not like Breeding grounds are in orbit of a planet controlled both by Grinner and Corpus.... oh. it is?

And it's not like both Grineer and Corpus possess cutting edge weapons, rocketry and propulsion systems... oh. They do?

Psst, Grineer, Corpus: I say you take off and nuke BG from Eris with long range rockets... it's the only way to stop feeding the troll that is Alad V.

Or just load an empty warhead with Sargas Ruk/ G3/Hyena packs... and shoot them in the middle of BG. I'm sure they will solve all of your problems (infested milk, so nourishing).

My face is becoming too little for all the facepalms.

Anyway, funny as hell and I'm sorry for all of the above wild post.

P.s.: It's just me or fabulous volt is perfecting his breaking-them-by-Talking technique on a level usually associated with batman?

And I swear, since Vor began his Void trips, Grinner higher ups are sitting on their thumbs. 

Trauma Prime manufacturing requirements:

Credits: x9999999999

Horror: x1, Rare Drop from Breeding Grounds event, requires minimum Total Score of 2000 

Tears: x1, Rare Drop from Scavenger Drone

Despair: x1, drops from Uranus

Orokin Cell: 99

Heh thanks XD here enjoy some more! Trauma Prime... #LokiMasterRace #LokiPrimeForPresident wNc9e1t.jpg

;-; first time i played the event i had unranked loki prime......clan mates already had high scores....i know your pain loki *huggles pillow in corner*

Hey Yuikami I am the Warlord of the Clan Salad Party and I was wondering if I could use a frame from one of your older comics as a clan emblem? I am willing to pay you for permission to use your work, through paypal or with in-game plat.

This is the frame I want to have on my shoulder all the time, where everyone can see: 

CZIIK0T.png

This way people can understand. They can understand the salad party.

Hey Yuikami I am the Warlord of the Clan Salad Party and I was wondering if I could use a frame from one of your older comics as a clan emblem? I am willing to pay you for permission to use your work, through paypal or with in-game plat.

This is the frame I want to have on my shoulder all the time, where everyone can see: 

CZIIK0T.png

HERETIC

CZIIK0T.png

sure go ahead XD as long as people knows where it's from Im fine with that!