Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

All yours, m'lady.

I mean the words he used and such, I can hear his dandy voice and see his excited gesture in my head.

"Why.. yes.. yes! These would benefit my interests.. I mean the Tenno's interests greatly!"

"Never too far, young Tenno!"

More like this, really:

"Why, yeth...yeth! Thethe would benefit my intereth....I mean the Tenno'th intereth greatly!"

"Finally....the Thtalker ith not gonna like thith....25% OFF Thtalker'th crapth."

Edited by RazorTip

More like this, really:

"Why, yeth...yeth! Thethe would benefit my intereth....I mean the Tenno'th intereth greatly!"

"Finally....the Thtalker ith not gonna like thith....25% OFF Thtalker'th crapth."

MY SIDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also, let's not forget that with that lisp of his, Darvo is most likely to fill your helmet's visor with spit droplets.

CHRIST ON A STICK I CAN'T BREATHE

MY SIDESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You two just did a mental image of him talking like that, didn't you?

I was bored when I did this XD

And even more lol

Warframe doujinshi! Sweet!

Called out sick today, bad cold going 'round I could barely focus on doing Vault quests with my Clan.

So this sort of made my day. Good to see things are back to "normal" in your in your end of the neighborhood.

Bunny-Kun sends his regards, another of my busy bumbles. Said he actually got the promo code for the custom Braton to work on his main...?

Still not sure how, think he used the code on the Plat page of his main not an Alt. May look into it later, or not. Splitting headache and in all seriousness it's just a pretty Braton  even if there''s a free 'tater & slot.

Reminds me, did anyone in PGO have a problem with losing weapons or mods prior ro or after the previous big update? Not this one but right after Update 10? One of my guys reported his mods and got them back, I'm missing Dual Broncos & Akboltos. Probably should report it.

So anyways when you beat the game with Vor do you unlock the Speedo & leather chaps?

-Jersey

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

Called out sick today, bad cold going 'round I could barely focus on doing Vault quests with my Clan.

So this sort of made my day. Good to see things are back to "normal" in your in your end of the neighborhood.

Bunny-Kun sends his regards, another of my busy bumbles. Said he actually got the promo code for the custom Braton to work on his main...?

Still not sure how, think he used the code on the Plat page of his main not an Alt. May look into it later, or not. Splitting headache and in all seriousness it's just a pretty Braton  even if there''s a free 'tater & slot.

Reminds me, did anyone in PGO have a problem with losing weapons or mods prior ro or after the previous big update? Not this one but right after Update 10? One of my guys reported his mods and got them back, I'm missing Dual Broncos & Akboltos. Probably should report it.

So anyways when you beat the game with Vor do you unlock the Speedo & leather chaps?

-Jersey

Doujinshi? and what site will have to go to, to find that lovely book? lol...

*Vor comes out of the package* Loki: I think you are mad aren't ya?

Vor: YOU!

Loki: Gotta go *throws the package where Vor is standing to Yui and runs away*

Vor: *swearing on Grineer language*

Loki: while on invisibility *takes a grip from Yui's hand putting same time a pen on her hand and signs the waybill* "Thank you madame now I can go. Have fun with Vor. Well whatever you are going to do with him" *runs now towards location of Yui's rhino friend*

Vor: Oh you again *looks embarrased*

When finally trying to please nobody gives a S#&$: Captain_Vor_Icon.png

There's your man Yui -.-

guy i think she's out of comic idea....

FELLOW FAN, IT'S TIME WE LEND HER OUR "HAND" AND IDEA TO BRING BACK THE ROLF COMIC...GIVE (gently)US YOUR 4-SCREEN COMIC NAWWWW

This is the exact opposite of what is happening and what yui would prefer to happen. She has plenty of ideas noted down. Let her draw these comics at her own pace. When she feels like it.

It's ok Darvo fans, it's ok. uvu/

mousy_zpsa02daabd.jpg

Awww so cute. Makes me wanna scare him even more to see such funny reactions. Im gonna get my loki, cloak myself and then use a black Embolist gas to reproduce the effect of a certain shadow to scare him even more. Anyone seen Darvo nearby?

guy i think she's out of comic idea....

FELLOW FAN, IT'S TIME WE LEND HER OUR "HAND" AND IDEA TO BRING BACK THE ROLF COMIC...GIVE (gently)US YOUR 4-SCREEN COMIC NAWWWW

No thanks... I got 3 commissions due in 3 days so yes I'll be occupied for a bit. I promise everyone a comic when I come back.

-Jersey

I heard some member lost a mod or two but they has already sent in a ticket back then, I don't know what happened afterward.

When I beat the game with Vor, I didn't unlock anything, so I lock him in my closet.

Edited by yuikami

No thanks... I got 3 commissions due in 3 days so yes I'll be occupied for a bit. I promise everyone a comic when I come back.

I heard some member lost a mod or two but they has already sent in a ticket back then, I don't know what happened afterward.

When I beat the game with Vor, I didn't unlock anything, so I lock him in my closet.

Good to see you in high spirits Yui! Still way to busy though, I can relate.  I mentioned we had a website going up. We're still tinkering with it but we have big plans for the Galleries. All of my guys love you art and what-not so we'll definitely be featuring your work. Right now the upload space is limited so I have to clear out my own Photo Bucket account to host. Maybe we could talk about a commission?

Anyways I finally did put in a couple of tickets for support. If anything comes from it I'll be happy, but not holding my breath.

-Jersey