Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

I can't help but admire Volt's sense of Fashion -sqweeee-

volt_zps181f187f.jpg

I can't help it but everytime I see this I say THOSE ARE MY COLORS ERMAGERD. So stylish I am. Reverse syntax I use and care not I do. Yoda I am not but Volt I am and stylish I stay. When I am not a stylish Volt I am the beautiful Silver haired Frost. Anyway the point of me posting this is to ask a  couple of questions. Is Saryn jealous or is she infatuated (could be blushing under the helmet)? Or is she a Tsundere and a bit of both?

Edited by PureBeurre

I can't help it but everytime I see this I say THOSE ARE MY COLORS ERMAGERD. So stylish I am. Reverse syntax I use and care not I do. Yoda I am not but Volt I am and stylish I stay. When I am not a stylish Volt I am the beautiful Silver haired Frost. Anyway the point of me posting this is to ask a  couple of questions. Is Saryn jealous or is she infatuated (could be blushing under the helmet)? Or is she a Tsundere and a bit of both?

Ohhh yessss Saryn so jelly! I pictured her as a high-class elegant feminine with poisonous attitude so hellll sheee sooo jellyyyyyy. XD

How dare a man more fabulous than my engineered victorian butt skirt!

Edited by yuikami

Ohhh yessss Saryn so jelly! I pictured her as a high-class elegant feminine with poisonous attitude so hellll sheee sooo jellyyyyyy. XD

How dare a man more fabulous than my engineered victorian butt skirt!

Saryn whips Volt in private =)

Volt enjoys it