The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

How bout this

1. vaubon (with an extremely long metal beard) finds an ancient razor on  an infested ship but doesn't know hwat to do with it 

2. Vaubon sees an ancient earth commercial where the shaved man is a ladys man. Tries to shave with razor razor breaks (his beard IS metal) vaubon sad

3. Vaubon comes up with an idea a (Volt holds a lightbulb above his head). He starts building something we see it is a mini fusion mao head on the end of the broken razor. then he shaves with it to get his current beard.

4. Vaubon is surrounded first by the warframe girls. All the men warframes are angry and jealous. Then Vaubon goes on a Greneer mission and then is surrounded by ballistas.   And all the Greneer males shoot at a fleeing Vaubon out of jealousy

Edited by PureBeurre

How about a comic where Volt and Saryn have a FABULOUS fight.

Second one being Nyx seeing the new Lech Kril.

With love, Erebus

How bout this

1. vaubon (with an extremely long metal beard) finds an ancient razor on  an infested ship but doesn't know hwat to do with it 

2. Vaubon sees an ancient earth commercial where the shaved man is a ladys man. Tries to shave with razor razor breaks (his beard IS metal) vaubon sad

3. Vaubon comes up with an idea a (Volt holds a lightbulb above his head). He starts building something we see it is a mini fusion mao head on the end of the broken razor. then he shaves with it to get his current beard.

4. Vaubon is surrounded first by the warframe girls. All the men warframes are angry and jealous. Then Vaubon goes on a Greneer mission and then is surrounded by ballistas.   And all the Greneer males shoot at a fleeing Vaubon out of jealousy

Thanks for the idea guys :D I'll see what I can do.

DO IT. ITS A HEAVY RISK

BUT THE PRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZE,

Temptttinggg XD

Ok sorry for posting so many ideas but we need a STOP! HAMMMER TIME comic with Rhino or Volt. Also I vant to say shank you for allssssh The comics you have posted. As such I have though you up a slogan.

Yuikami: Bringing laughter, tears, ecchi, and S&M to the Fan Zone since May the fourth.

Ok sorry for posting so many ideas but we need a STOP! HAMMMER TIME comic with Rhino or Volt. Also I vant to say shank you for allssssh The comics you have posted. As such I have though you up a slogan.

Yuikami: Bringing laughter, tears, ecchi, and S&M to the Fan Zone since May the fourth.

Why would you want to shank Yui!?

Edited by Venomos

awwww that's so sweet, thank youuu ;v; love the slogan <3

Why would you want to shank Yui!?

yes. why not?, HONHONHON ;DDD

No you win one fight don't get full of yourself or I shall have Yuikami sick Unicorn Frame on you.

Who do you think gave Yui that frame?

I am not alone in my crusade.

The one who you trust, may not be the Tenno you think they are.

-Erebus

uhh actually it was PureBeurre who did >w>a

It has been decided yuikami..... plleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaseee make us a unicorn frame. *makes sad puppy eyes and pouty face*

Edited by yuikami

My bad, it was PureBeurre LOL -edited last post-

You touch Vor and you're ded D:<

You think you can harm me?

Your Vor has always been destined to die.

And so will you.

Go ahead. Strike me down.

See what shall happen...

-Erebus

You think you can harm me?

Your Vor has always been destined to die.

And so will you.

Go ahead. Strike me down.

See what shall happen...

-Erebus

She'll strike you down on that bed over there. Then and only then will the shanking start.