The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Yuikami can take as long as she wants for a break she is the queen of this thread and I ..... I am merely its court jester. BUT let it i be know anyone you trys to ruin or dis yuikami I will go all Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero on your butts and in the end there will only be destruction and chaos for you. Anyway yuikami you take a good nap come back when you want to I ( and other who love chuuuuu~) will keep this thread alive so don't worry.

Sincerely,

PureBeurre ^ω^

So... you'll go unathletic and wickedly smart on us...?

Honestly, it's a good plan.

I think I'll take a little break from the comic... Things kinda get a little out of control here lately. Sure I appreciate all the idea what you guys are willing to share, but please let me do what I'm doing, just sit back, relax and enjoy. You don't have to think for me on every steps, it kinda ruins the surprise and what I want to deliver.

Until that is sorted out, I'll take a little break. I'll still be fooling around though, don't worry.

Do what you gotta. Your devoted fans will be here waiting when you get back.

Omigad, what did I miss!?!?? ◎_◎; Here guys, Tenno love cookie for everyone! (´ ▽`).。o♡

Anyway, have some happy happy comics!

[i know he has no face, BUT WHY NOT LOL!?]

50_zps226010fd.jpg

51_zpsc42f4db9.jpg

Okay, #51 100% LoL moment. Thanks Yui.

yuikami, I know you are on a break but let me toss an idea for a comic strip. Toss a Bastille and wait for an out-of-range Grineer Commander to swap with you. Good fun ensues!

Matrix, this is what has been making Yui decide on going on break.

It's our nature to express our thoughts and ideas through some sort of media. The sad thing is that there are people who think that they're not creative or find someone more creative than themselves. The more creative one is given the ideas that the recipient wants.

People, this might do little but please, hold back on your requests until Yui feels like taking ideas. You have had your ideas in your head for a while, I assume, I also assume that you can be polite enough to hold on to your ideas for a while longer. And as a fellow artist I must say do not flood her with requests, ration them a little 

As for you, Yui, I hope success comes your way through your skills. Thank you for making such enjoyable art for everyone. Thank you all for reading and your consideration.

Is it bad to toss ideas out while he/she's on break? I hope not. Please say it's not... T.T

No, but it's a bad idea to toss an idea when the reason why she's on break is because of the amount of ideas people were giving. She had enough.

I was wondering why you were drawing so many comics in 1 day.

'cause it was fun, I really had fun doing them before some people start spamming me with what they want to see, not what I was trying to deliver.

Yuikami can take as long as she wants for a break she is the queen of this thread and I ..... I am merely its court jester. BUT let it i be know anyone you trys to ruin or dis yuikami I will go all Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero on your butts and in the end there will only be destruction and chaos for you. Anyway yuikami you take a good nap come back when you want to I ( and other who love chuuuuu~) will keep this thread alive so don't worry.

Sincerely,

PureBeurre ^ω^

b'aww thankyuuuuu mon Cicero /;3;/

Matrix, this is what has been making Yui decide on going on break.

Si

It's our nature to express our thoughts and ideas through some sort of media. The sad thing is that there are people who think that they're not creative or find someone more creative than themselves. The more creative one is given the ideas that the recipient wants.

People, this might do little but please, hold back on your requests until Yui feels like taking ideas. You have had your ideas in your head for a while, I assume, I also assume that you can be polite enough to hold on to your ideas for a while longer. And as a fellow artist I must say do not flood her with requests, ration them a little 

As for you, Yui, I hope success comes your way through your skills. Thank you for making such enjoyable art for everyone. Thank you all for reading and your consideration.

I do appreciate the idea, until some came in a form of order like "Hey, draw this this this and etc", some start treating me like public figure that has to please them with what they want to see. Here's the thing, some people gotta start respecting the producer, not treating one like a vender machine. Some people do not understand I draw this comic in my free time to keep me off working stress, and all I want is just to deliver a laugh, not turning this into 'draw your idea' comic thread. What really ticks me off into making me want a break was someone who was basically saying "oh, if you were to do this joke, you should do it this way." How does that suppose to make me feel? Why can't some people just simply sit back and enjoy the show.

Still, thank you everyone who's understanding!

And sorry for late reply ;w;\ that was hella longgg sleeepppp

Edited by yuikami

No, but it's a bad idea to toss an idea when the reason why she's on break is because of the amount of ideas people were giving. She had enough.

Ok. I will not post here anymore. My bad. T.T

Edited by matrixEXO

Ok. I will not post here anymore. My bad. T.T

No. That's not I meant. What I mean is, right now Yui decided to stop because of the amount of ideas people were giving. YOu don't have to leave this thread forever, just don't give ideas to the person who doesn't want any more ideas.

No. That's not I meant. What I mean is, right now Yui decided to stop because of the amount of ideas people were giving. YOu don't have to leave this thread forever, just don't give ideas to the person who doesn't want any more ideas.

I agree just because yuikami needs a break doesn't mean your creativity does. You can express yourself to our opinions, dreams, and ideas as much as you want. They just may not be right or up to par all the time. (just kidding) Just don't expect yuikami to respond to it (all the time) or to see artwork on it that isn't in your minds eye. By all means though run it by us.In perhaps a different thread that I may or may not create after posting this called Comical Ideas. Where you post funny short writings and fully developed comic ideas so that me may imagine your ideas as well. It will be like sort of a fanfiction gathring place for those type of things (I hope). I am off to make a thread now BYE!!

I agree just because yuikami needs a break doesn't mean your creativity does. You can express yourself to our opinions, dreams, and ideas as much as you want. They just may not be right or up to par all the time. (just kidding) Just don't expect yuikami to respond to it (all the time) or to see artwork on it that isn't in your minds eye. By all means though run it by us.In perhaps a different thread that I may or may not create after posting this called Comical Ideas. Where you post funny short writings and fully developed comic ideas so that me may imagine your ideas as well. It will be like sort of a fanfiction gathring place for those type of things (I hope). I am off to make a thread now BYE!!

Thank you Pure! Also thank you for the thread!

Yes, most of the idea I've received, I couldn't just simply apply it, not that it's bad, it just don't go the way I was expecting for my comic, like 'Rhino kissing Trinity and get kicked in the ball by Nyx' is totally off the book. Funny moment comes when least expected, so sometime I had to wait for it to happen on its own, and the context gotta hit the the viewer with painful truth about the game which makes it funny. then again, it's just my opinion, I'm just an illustrator, not a comedian.

1597941-WKH6GND.jpg It's good to see you taking a break, my girl. And no, you may not visit Captain Vor, you need to rest.

talk_zpse121dee9.jpg  Can't I rest next to Captain Vor? :'C

Edited by yuikami