The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

1597941-WKH6GND.jpgWell you see Yui, when a man loves a woman and- oh wait let's wait till you're a little older.

I'll take it from here Hek.

You see Yui, when a grineer loves a tenno. He ***** ***** *** ****** and then **** ************************** and that's how Yui was made!

Any questions?

-Erebus

Thanks! @-@\ I was surprised too, thanks everyone who's reading and liking the comic...

Anyway, I'm terribly pissed right now due to losing 2 Reaper Prime Blueprint to the bloody error [Happened Twiced!! The game refuse to save after I'm done with Void mission] so Iamma draw some comic to clear up my head...

Thanks! @-@\ I was surprised too, thanks everyone who's reading and liking the comic...

Anyway, I'm terribly &!$$ed right now due to losing 2 Reaper Prime Blueprint to the bloody error [Happened Twiced!! The game refuse to save after I'm done with Void mission] so Iamma draw some comic to clear up my head...

Q___________Q

Anyway, I'm terribly &!$$ed right now due to losing 2 Reaper Prime Blueprint to the bloody error [Happened Twiced!! The game refuse to save after I'm done with Void mission] so Iamma draw some comic to clear up my head...

The magic of support tickets? ;_;

Did some comic to make me feel better, it seems I wasn't the only one who had the Reaper Prime BP problem...
And U8 gave me LOADS AND LOADS of ideas, expect loads of comic coming [i've noted down about 20 so far]

53_zps54b96789.jpg

54_zps3295e347.jpg

55_zps219e31b9.jpg

Edited by yuikami

That's a known bug. I'm sure they'll give it to you if you ticket them.

Did some comic to make me feel better, it seems I wasn't the only one who had the Reaper Prime BP problem...

And U8 gave me LOADS AND LOADS of ideas, expect loads of comic coming [i've noted down about 20 so far]

53_zps54b96789.jpg

54_zps3295e347.jpg

55_zps219e31b9.jpg

HAHAHAHA ! great job again. Hoping for more :)

53_zps54b96789.jpg

54_zps3295e347.jpg

55_zps219e31b9.jpg

I don't get #55.

53_zps54b96789.jpg

54_zps3295e347.jpg

55_zps219e31b9.jpg

Poor Yui

But yay for comic!

53_zps54b96789.jpg

54_zps3295e347.jpg

Aww too bad I have rotten (good?) luck with Mr. Stalker. I've only seen him two times, ever!

No prob, mr. Stalker. I already have my shiny new Kunai to play with! The Grineer literally get bowled over anytime they see me coming with the Kunai in hand :3

(though I still would like to have your Dread and Despair, Mr. Stalker)