Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Comics By Yuikami [Added: Doodle - What I See, New Stalker...]

yuikami

Yes. Of "Innocence" and "beauty".

OF COURSE! (◡‿◡✿)

Anyway, was drawing a couple more comics and chibis, but I just realized it's passed my nap time,

I better sleep and wake up before Stream tonight! ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)

Edited by yuikami

OF COURSE! (◡‿◡✿)

Anyway, was drawing a couple more comics and chibis, but I just realized it's passed my nap time,

I better sleep and wake up before Stream tonight! ヘ(;´Д`ヘ)

Lucky you Ms. Yuikami Leader-Person San. :)

Sleep in & get to see the Stream.. Soo jealous.

I had to work, but there's always the replay.

Meant to ask you this before.

A couple of my guys checked out this free offer through 1AH Games that was featured on the wiki.

Free custom skin Braton that comes with it's own potato & slot and the Pendragon 'cali avatar.

Confirmed the offer is valid in as far as getting said schwag..

Only hitch is that everyone who has gotten that I know made an Alt account with Alt or one-time email.

Wrapping themselves in extra layers of anonymity since many others in the community have reprted possible

ugliness ranging from metric butt-loads of spam to direct hack attacks.

Jetpack-Jack San, whom I think you've met (Smooth talking Sage from the Isles of Tea & Biscuits.) went with the Alt account route.

Rumour has it one of my school age soldiers, Monster-Bunny Kun actually went with full disclosure and registered his actual account.

No one's seen or heard from him since. I'm worried he may have been infested with some sort of bio-electric virus and is lost forever.

It could just be exams or hormones.

Asking for your advice  my dear friend and comrade.since you've seen & done all  and have souvenirs to prove it.

-ojd-

Not always the curmudgeony ogre I let others believe I am, until I have to be.

Edited by OldJerseyDevil

It is like a torture, the moment i finish reading everything on this thread, i get the need to go back to page one and read it again D:

but then again, this thread really deserves it :3

so this is some kind of wired legal torture

Yui, a certain special Captain has the top comment on the Rhino Warframe Profile vid on DE's youtube account.

Hint: He says, "Your Rhino warframe makes you slow and clumsy"

Duh it is the easy mode 4ever mode warframe. Go loki. :3

This is the third time it happened so I best put down why I don't want anyone to msg me their 'comic-idea'. I did this comic for fun, and only the way I want, there are loads of idea in my head already and I noted them down, just need the time to draw them which lately I barely have any due to my commission works, but guess what? People still kept messaging me their idea and expect me to use it so they can take credit of what they think they alone can come up with. I did spent my 1200 hours playing this game and I had to go through lots of detail and way to tell the story with in 4 tiny blocks, just to be accused by some people of taking their idea! The worst thing you can insult an artist or any other sort of creator is by saying they took the idea from someone else!

Just STOP.

I know you want to be in the spot light, I know you want to take part in this fun, but DO NOT get me involved with your little plan. Unless I was in the conversation with someone and the conversation with that person somehow lead me to an idea of the comic, yes I still credit them for reminding me of such thing. If this problem keep stressing me out instead of letting me have fun with this comic then I'll take a long break again. Just remember, I'm drawing this 'cause I have fun with it, I couldn't care less about having fans or even if anyone want to read it or not, although I'm glad and appreciate people who enjoy it, so if this fun turn into something that's annoying and stressing me out then there's no point doing it anymore. Go find someone else to draw you a comic.

Edited by yuikami

This is the third time it happened so I best put down why I don't want anyone to give me their 'comic-idea'. I did this comic for fun, and only the way I want, there are loads of idea in my head already and I noted them down, just need the time to draw them which lately I barely have any due to my commission works, but guess what? People still kept messaging me their idea and expect me to use it so they can take credit of what they think they alone can came up with.

I'm not going to say that you shouldn't type this message. It was a good idea to say you don't need people to give you their ideas and ask you to draw it. It still is. Even better is saying why. But can't you just ignore them? Why does it annoy you that other people are unable to read what you have said, or listen to it, or even request for a comic drawn in the first place? This is the internet, and you have the option to not respond, close the tab and continue truckin' with whatever you might be doing.

What I'm saying is to ignore them. Don't let it annoy you. Just leave the conversation, maybe reply quoting the post you just made as a reminder, and do what you were doing. I guess if you really can't ignore it, I won't bug you. But please try to ignore them.

I'm not going to say that you shouldn't type this message. It was a good idea to say you don't need people to give you their ideas and ask you to draw it. It still is. Even better is saying why. But can't you just ignore them? Why does it annoy you that other people are unable to read what you have said, or listen to it, or even request for a comic drawn in the first place? This is the internet, and you have the option to not respond, close the tab and continue truckin' with whatever you might be doing.

What I'm saying is to ignore them. Don't let it annoy you. Just leave the conversation, maybe reply quoting the post you just made as a reminder, and do what you were doing. I guess if you really can't ignore it, I won't bug you. But please try to ignore them.

I added this: I did spent my 1200 hours playing this game and I had to go through lots of detail and way to tell the story with in 4 tiny blocks, just to be accused by some people of taking their idea! The worst thing you can insult an artist or any other sort of creator is by saying they took the idea from someone else!

I did ignored them, look what happened.

Edited by yuikami

I added this: I did spent my 1200 hours playing this game and I had to go through lots of detail and way to tell the story with in 4 tiny blocks, just to be accused by some people of taking their idea! The worst thing you can accuse an artist or any other sort of creator is by saying they took the idea from someone else!

I did ignored them, look what happened.

"I did not copy your idea, and I don't take ideas/requests from anyone. If I do so, I will credit the person who made me think of it. Don't try to steal credit from me."

Something like that. Short, gets the point across and sounds angered all in one.

Edited by AlchemistMute

you CANT because you re awesome. not carrier awesome, because carrier works at a totally different level, but you need to be here, you are a part of this game :)

even with your irrationnal affection for a buttfaced geezer with annoying traps è_é but heh who am i to judge ? :p

cheer up !