Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Sabotage Caches

Pazgabear

First of all, I want to say I searched the forums for a similar suggestion, but didn't find anything related, sorry if this was already posted and didn't looked well enough

Hello there, just wanted to post my 2 cents on the matter concerning the caches in Void Sabotage.

First, let me say that I love exploring the maps, with the introduction of rare containers and the syndicate medallions emphasizing this part of the game, I couldn't be more happy.

Now, void caches were a nice addition too, nearly all my runs in the Gate Crash event were spent looking after them, so, when Void Sabotages were officially added in the void missions roster, with the promise that finding all three caches would give you a guaranteed prime item from the drop table of the mission, I felt like, at last, DE was giving hope to those who were fed up with just running around gunning mobs in front of them and rushing to extract.

Sadly, I was in a break when they were released, and when I hopped back in the game, they were already removed, because players were "abusing" them, presumably by just looking after the caches and leaving the game if the reward wasn't the one they wanted.

Now here's the feedback part : bring back the guaranteed prime part at the 3rd cache, but do it like corrupted artifacts from the Derelict. My suggestion is creating a new generic item, "Orokin Artifact" or something, that is converted in an additional prime part at the end of the mission, this way, players can't see what they've got before ending the mission, and must validate their key to see the rewards.

Since this system is already used in the Orokin Vault from the derelict, I think it already proved its worth.

What do you think ?

Yeah, when they removed the Prime part they did say it was only temporary until they could find a fix for the exploit.

This workaround (or a variation of it) has been suggested a few times since, and it has not been fixed yet.

+1

I only have a few Sabotage keys, and I'm not running them until I can double my chances (Nova P can wait).

Edited by Egg_Chen