Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Just a run-down of Hex's equipment (in the last post I did, as of writing)
He has Twin Vipers, a modified Opticor (designed as a Railgun, instead of a Laser Cannon,) and a combat knife.
He also has an exoskeleton to assist in survival (weak shielding, about on par with Corpus infantry) and to help him carry his Opticor (damn thing is heavy, you know.)

Anyhow, if anyone was curious as to what he's carrying, it's there.
Unless you read this first, then go to the RP page. Gord's angry with you now. It took him ages to get that knot right, and there you went and cut it.

Have fun as Emperor of China, you conniving sod.

So Space, will the story be the same or with a few changes?

Also, what's in the dojo...? Just a docking bay and a grand hall...?

As I explained in the first post, the story is roughly the same, but with some major changes. 

The Docking bay and the Grandest Hall are the main areas, but there are some other rooms. There is a dueling room, and various other rooms, it's like an in game dojo. 

She tilted her head further, a hand going on her helmet's chin as her foot tapped the floor.

"Mmm. Well, if it were just put on the skin it wouldn't do much. Just irritate a bit. However, if it seeped or was rubbed into the skin, which even trying to wipe it away would do, it'd burn, burn hot. And whatever poor sucker got the misfortune would keep burning until they got some high tech lotion, or medical help mor something."

Is it wrong that I'm hoping this will happen to Hexer?

I have a feeling it's wrong, but I enjoy tormenting my characters far too much.

That can be easily arranged, all you gotta do is have Hexer annoy Sab.

Though for some reason I believe he'd annoy her without even trying.

Probably through blundering through everything by accident.

He is insanely lucky, though the extent of that luck is limited to tiny things I myself control (like that coin coming up heads every time) or to Spacey's jurisdiction. If anything, we're probably going to end up fighting through a bunker inhabited by Cthulhu and his minions, with Hex wondering why the hell he always gets into those situations.

Besides, Cthulhu still owes Hex a teapot after last time.

I don't know how to respond to that.

If you need me I'll be at /b/ where stuff's less weird.

Half of my perceived humor is from making statements so absurd and out-there that the only reactions are walking away confused, standing there confused, standing there laughing, walking away laughing, standing wondering what drugs I am on or walking away wondering what drugs I am on.

Also, I am not on drugs. My mind is a mess of neurodes that would make M.C. Escher have a mental collapse.

Hey, Ghost. In case you didn't catch it:

-snip-

Azelie grabbed Sebastian by the shoulders and twirled him about, laughing as she did so. On the third rotation, she said, "Alright, now go talk to that guy!" And before he could react, Azelie shoved her comrade into the crowd, using the distraction to slip away as a very dizzy Sebastian came crashing into a certain general. A general who probably hated social gatherings as much as the Vauban who was now on top of him.

That was James.