The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

-This is merely for attention purposes. All text is irrelevant. Except the stuff after this. But in the end, everything is irrelevant, because the freakin' chinchillas ate the universeWHY DO THOSE GREEDY BASTARDS KEEP ON EATING THE UNIVERSE, THERE'S A PERFECTLY FINE FREAKIN' RESTAURANT AT THE OTHER END OF IT-

New guy! How droll!

Welcome to the RP! The coat hook is over there, leave your sanity there, it makes everything easier.

If you travel through space and need someone to make some S#&$ up, or make a lazer phaser gun to shoot some nasty nazi alien in the head, any one of us can fulfill that role, I just do it more than often.

And your character seems to be the type everyone would get along with anyway, so I'd say it's a given the Lackadaisical Leader would get along with her.

Here, have a complementary cookie.

picture_139HQ.jpg

New guy! How droll!

Welcome to the RP! The coat hook is over there, leave your sanity there, it makes everything easier.

If you travel through space and need someone to make some S#&$ up, or make a lazer phaser gun to shoot some nasty nazi alien in the head, any one of us can fulfill that role, I just do it more than often.

And your character seems to be the type everyone would get along with anyway, so I'd say it's a given the Lackadaisical Leader would get along with her.

Oh geez, I have to say I absolutely love General Plot Armor. I really wish I had a better idea of what he actually looked like.

Hell I like all the characters I've seen!

I made a FUSE model of Hexer at one point, though my terrible sketches are better.
And I can't put those terrible sketches up, because A: I don't have a scanner, B: I don't have a phone and C: I am adverse to criticism from strangers regarding my artwork.

and now that I re-opened FUSE, D: The face looks cold and lifeless. A pale imitation of life.

Edit: And that was probably because I forgot to use the facial emotion display...Dog Gamnit past me.

Edited by Ghost333

They look rather stern there, yeah. It took me a pretty long time to get Souna to get at least that little bit of expression that she has by now into her face. Looking at yourself in the mirror, do grimaces that Hexer would do and watch how certain parts of your face move helps a little. 

*steals one of the cookies* Nom!

Edited by ArrexDrandko

Hey, alright here I am! With express permission from SpaceHelicopters themselves, I'm gonna post up one of those OC sheets and then edit it as it gets viciously critiqued. Granted, I won't mind, I'd like it to be as good as possible before heading on in. So for now I'll stop and actually post it up.

Name: Aegia

Frame: Rhino

Syndicate: Unaffiliated

Personality: Aegia is a fun loving Tenno, with a great sense of humor and a deep enjoyment for jokes of any kind. As such, she always looks forward to having a laugh with her friends or squadmates. She keeps this happy-go-lucky personality during missions as well, no matter how serious they may be (to an extent, of course). She cares very deeply for her fellow Tenno, and does her best to protect them from harm as best as she can. The thought of a friend of hers coming to harm isn't one she likes to entertain, so she's usually the first in to a swarm of foes, and won't leave until she's certain that they've been sufficiently neutralized. However, the smiling, laughing exterior is only hiding a very lonely Rhino. It's that interior she keeps tucked away that makes her hesitant to trust and open up to others. But it's rare that anyone would ever know of this side of her, the most they ever see is a cheerful Rhino, laughing merrily along with her fellow Tenno as they balance the galaxy, or whatever it is they're doing at that moment.

Appearance: Aegia is 5'9" tall, standing at about 6'1" when in her frame. She looks to be around her mid-20s, sporting shoulder length dark auburn hair and amber colored eyes. Her Warframe itself is a navy blue color primarily, using gray accents for secondary and tertiary colors.

Equipment: (I thought I'd add this in just to give an idea of what she brings along to a scuffle) Aegia's primary weapon is a Tigris shotgun with a modified barrel, making it shorter and slightly stubbier to increase spread and power. Her secondary weapon, a Marelok that matches her frame colors, is for engaging targets at a longer range in which her Tigris would be nigh useless. And her melee weapon is quite possibly her other pride and joy, barring the Tigris. It is a Jat Kittag, modified with enhanced jets and a heavier head for even more crushing and hammer-like joy.

Brief History: Following Aegia's awakening, she was a very scared and actually somewhat timid Tenno, not at all befitting the Rhino frame that she inhabited. On missions, she was usually the quietest member of the squad, always observing and supporting her fellow Tenno as best she could. It was only as she began the 3 year process of the construction of her dojo did she begin to mold herself into the happy-go-lucky Rhino that exists today. Why would creating a dojo take 3 years, one may ask? Well, perhaps if it was only her doing the constructing, which it was. Not a soul inhabited the cold halls of the deep-space structure, save for her. She slipped into a relative period of obscurity, where nary a sentinel would even spend the time of day with the boisterous Tenno, leaving her in a 3 year period of loneliness, save for her rarer interactions on missions. However, there was a single Tenno that did manage to get through to the gal, and right when she was beginning to open up, they disappeared without a trace, leaving her alone once more in the grand empty halls. After a slight breakdown, she underwent a one year cryosleep in the dojo, giving her time to think and dream. And that brings us to now, Aegia, post-cryosleep.

Relationships: None, yet. Unless anyone else has something to say about it.

Aaaaand I think that's about it, at least what I can think of. If anything needs to be added, removed, clarified, let me know and I will ignore it edit it posthaste!

Ohhhhh, another Tenno for Omnipotence to have fun with! 

:)

We're on the way to a waystation near Pluto for RnR before being thrown back into the meatgrinder, turned into mulch, eaten by demonic metal plants and then turned into Rasta musicians/Clones of Bob Marley who are then turned into bottles of strawberry jam(min') and sold around the system as laxatives.