The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Souna has a somewhat... distanced opinion of the stalker, with a little bit of respect but not a single drop of attachment (positive or negative). Maybe this is gonna change in the course of RP. However, I got a few ideas what she could say if the situation Aegia and Gaius resolves. :> 

Souna has a somewhat... distanced opinion of the stalker, with a little bit of respect but not a single drop of attachment (positive or negative). Maybe this is gonna change in the course of RP. However, I got a few ideas what she could say if the situation Aegia and Gaius resolves. :>

Oh? How so? Right now I don't wanna post anymore til Hades can get back to me ^^ Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

She went into stasis before the fall of the Orokin, and only recently awoke. So she has not been targeted by him yet, has only heard of him and his kind. She respects his resolution and devotion to his cause, doesn't judge if his cause is true or not (because she does not know), and would kill him if necessary. 

So, her disregard for his life and her respect for his cause and strength of mind kinda cancel out, and she's just neutral towards him. However, I see potential for a little misunderstanding that would make great conversation, given that Souna spots Krenn lying there and has the time to talk to him.

Not really, since Sab isn't really being "hostile" towards Krenn himself, moreso he was just an unfortunate outlet for her built up frustration, resulting in his sudden vacation of the capsule.

If she was truely being hostile towards him Sab wouldn't have Riplined him when a hole was blown in the Galleon and she'd just watch as he'd get lynched on account of Stalking, maybe even do it herself if she hated him enough.

CHARACTER QUESTION TIME!!!

They lie knelt on a pristine white floor, an unseen light blinding their vision. They no not where they are, nor the clouded figure that held the golden gun to their head. Seconds tick by on an unseen clock, the air only disturbed by their last few breaths. Words are spoken, too suddenly to catch the accent, too suddenly to catch expression. Only the offer had fallen upon their ears.

What are their last words?

With respect, shouldn't Souna know of the Stalker, due to him being a Low Guardian during the Orokin era?

As I see it, there were a lot of low guardians (and high guardians too, ofc). So, he basically was noone important, since he was not formally present (Not invited) at the ceremony mentioned in his codex.

So, why would Souna know of someone who had nothing to do with the tower where she was stationed, and had no important role whatsoever? The name of 'Stalker' and the cult around him only emerged after the Orokin fell, at least that's how I see it. If you see a problem with that, do tell please. I like people who question things, it helps me improve my characters!

CHARACTER QUESTION TIME!!!

They lie knelt on a pristine white floor, an unseen light blinding their vision. They no not where they are, nor the clouded figure that held the golden gun to their head. Seconds tick by on an unseen clock, the air only disturbed by their last few breaths. Words are spoken, too suddenly to catch the accent, too suddenly to catch expression. Only the offer had fallen upon their ears.

What are their last words?

Souna's last words. That is really hard to tell, since it depends a lot on how her the situation came to be. Since she has a confidence in her own abilities, she might still not have given up hope. In this case, it would probably be a threat and promise:

"I'll paint sun and skies in you blood!"

As I see it, there were a lot of low guardians (and high guardians too, ofc). So, he basically was noone important, since he was not formally present (Not invited) at the ceremony mentioned in his codex.

So, why would Souna know of someone who had nothing to do with the tower where she was stationed, and had no important role whatsoever? The name of 'Stalker' and the cult around him only emerged after the Orokin fell, at least that's how I see it. If you see a problem with that, do tell please. I like people who question things, it helps me improve my characters!

No need for hostility. I'm not saying she knows HIM specifically I'm saying she would know of him and his kind, the Low Guardians. I'm basically working off of the assumption that all the Low Guardians looked similar, i.e. wore the same armor. I can only assume it looked similar to the Stalker's armor we're so familiar with.

Surely Souna would have seen/interacted with a Low Guardian at some point during her time in the Orokin Era. If anything, it would paint her reaction to Krenn a bit differently. As I see it, why would a Low Guardian still exist now? With the Stalker being an exception of course.

Also, the Stalker WAS present at the ceremony, or else he wouldn't have a firsthand account of it

Edited by Starnsy_Warnsy

No need for hostility. I'm not saying she knows HIM specifically I'm saying she would know of him and his kind, the Low Guardians. I'm basically working off of the assumption that all the Low Guardians looked similar, i.e. wore the same armor. I can only assume it looked similar to the Stalker's armor we're so familiar with.

Surely Souna would have seen/interacted with a Low Guardian at some point during her time in the Orokin Era. If anything, it would paint her reaction to Krenn a bit differently. As I see it, why would a Low Guardian still exist now? With the Stalker being an exception of course.

Also, the Stalker WAS present at the ceremony, or else he wouldn't have a firsthand account of it

I did not intend to be hostile. I really enjoy this, and you make some good points! I did not think of that the stalker-armor might've been the uniform of the low guardians as well. I will remember that. 

And at the ceremony, yes he was present in generla. Though, he says he watched "from a distance". I always imagined that he was on the outskirts, not invited onto the ceremonial grounds themselves. Although, as I read it again in the forums, there is no clear indication to that, it was just my interpetation. 

I did not intend to be hostile. I really enjoy this, and you make some good points! I did not think of that the stalker-armor might've been the uniform of the low guardians as well. I will remember that.

And at the ceremony, yes he was present in generla. Though, he says he watched "from a distance". I always imagined that he was on the outskirts, not invited onto the ceremonial grounds themselves. Although, as I read it again in the forums, there is no clear indication to that, it was just my interpetation.

I thought of he and the other Low Guardians as being somewhat like security during that ceremony, so it would make sense for them to be there, but not be taking part in the ceremonies themselves. It would also explain why he was watching from afar, as the High Guardians would have been tasked with more important positions to guard, putting them closer to the Orokin.

I thought of he and the other Low Guardians as being somewhat like security during that ceremony, so it would make sense for them to be there, but not be taking part in the ceremonies themselves. It would also explain why he was watching from afar, as the High Guardians would have been tasked with more important positions to guard, putting them closer to the Orokin.

Yes, this sounds very reasonable. And I think I can put that into what I had until now about the stalker fairly easy, without too much bending. Thanks for you input! :)