The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

CHARACTER QUESTION TIME!!!

They lie knelt on a pristine white floor, an unseen light blinding their vision. They no not where they are, nor the clouded figure that held the golden gun to their head. Seconds tick by on an unseen clock, the air only disturbed by their last few breaths. Words are spoken, too suddenly to catch the accent, too suddenly to catch expression. Only the offer had fallen upon their ears.

What are their last words?

Sebastian wouldn't say anything. He would stand and stare in the other guys eyes.

Gaius: "I'll be seeing you again very soon."

Quinn: "Coward."

They lie knelt on a pristine white floor, an unseen light blinding their vision. They no not where they are, nor the clouded figure that held the golden gun to their head. Seconds tick by on an unseen clock, the air only disturbed by their last few breaths. Words are spoken, too suddenly to catch the accent, too suddenly to catch expression. Only the offer had fallen upon their ears.

Hm, I'd never really thought about what Aegia would say in such a situation. I'm quite certain she'd just be smiling the whole time, and finally say. "This is a shame, and here I thought we could have been such good friends!"

Hexer: *Maniacal laughter* You really think this is gonna work?

Umbra: *Arnold Schwarzenegger voice* Do it! Do it now! *Unintelligible ?man-blubbering?*

Mythos: Well, sh*t.

Orion: Language.

Mythos: Well, sh*t.

Orion: Language.

Swear police

Anyone know where I got that from? :P

Evan: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, oh well, what's taking so long?

Ivan: Laughing as well.

Me: Hunter from Destiny? :/

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

Whew, alright, sorry about that. I took the weekend to farm for Trinity Prime.

Probably the nicest RNG has ever been to me (Seeing as how Nyx Prime took me three weeks ;n;). 

Anyway, post will probably be going up in the next 3-4 hours. Don't freak out, but I'm going to be doing a little baby jump (an hour or so Rp time) to calm down the waystation and break some hearts. Fear not, Starn, Irish will still be able to make a pre-jump post. I don't know when, but he has my blessing.

(Trinity pun FTW!)

Here's a picture of my Trinity Prime for proof:

OI92Dxb.jpg

rlUETCs.gif

*Comedy Genius*

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Whew, alright, sorry about that. I took the weekend to farm for Trinity Prime.

Probably the nicest RNG has ever been to me (Seeing as how Nyx Prime took me three weeks ;n;).

Anyway, post will probably be going up in the next 3-4 hours. Don't freak out, but I'm going to be doing a little baby jump (an hour or so Rp time) to calm down the waystation and break some hearts. Fear not, Starn, Irish will still be able to make a pre-jump post. I don't know when, but he has my blessing.

(Trinity pun FTW!)

XD

Everyone farming for Trinity

And I'm here

Levelling Oberon

Lel

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

Sorry Bats, but Bel n' the others ain't wakin' up till after the hour-or-so jump. This'll occur after Irish makes his response, and maybe after Ghosts's. Depends on my myude at the time.

You can keep your post the way it is, or if you want, you can edit to reacting to being in the pod, perhaps having a dream, or what have you. Entirely optional, entirely up to you.

I appreciate the edit, and I'm sorry if I frustrate you with this, but you fixed it wrong.

Like I said in the post explaining it, the pod's filled with liquid 02 and heavy narcotics that are meant induce a controlled coma. The only to be woken up is with the smelling salts that are released when the alarm tells the medical professionals that he's ready.

Sorry if I'm being nit-picky.