The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

But it's Friday.

Happy We Love The King Day, then.

Oh, and I got the Rising Tide expansion for Beyond Earth

Game 1: Relatively fine. A few wars, but nothing so bad. (Biome: Fungal)

Game 2: I think the game went by without a single war. (Biome: Lush)

Game 3: JESUS @(*()$ CHRIST, WHY IS EVERYONE DECLARING WAR ON EACH OTHER (Biome: Primordial)

Turn 27: Everyone has made planetfall. Turn 61: war has been declared for the first time. Turn 101: Space Russia declares war on me (despite currently losing a war against Space America.) Turn 112: Space Brazil declares war on me, though he wasn't losing anything.

Turn 261: Everyone seems to be cooling down. I own Brasilia's capital, Space Russia has only 3 cities left (from 7, the missing 4 were razed to the ground) and the only two people who haven't declared war on me for some reason or another is Space Atlantis Run By The Scots and Norwegians (North Sea Alliance) and the American Reclaimation Corporation (Space America.)

Verdict? The younger the world, the more violent the settlers.

Currently I am the only one who HASN'T started a war of some sort. Except against the Aliens, because I needed to destroy their nests for tasty, tasty artifacts.

Playing as Space Arabia, by the way.

No come on Xionico why? You waited so long and now you're just gonna leave?

Yeah, I've waited. But I'm not ready for this kind of a big jump into roleplaying. Maybe we'll meet somewhere in the near future, when I get better. (I hope)

By the way, Happy Late New Year!

Character Question:

The system is united and at peace, united under a single government. In a moment if brilliance and a whole lot of cocain someone has decided to put your OC in charge of running the system.

What would they do and/or how long would it take for everything to collapse into firey ruin?

Hexer: Never. He had dreamed of setting up such a system and has taken great pains to implement it (in the universe I originally invented him in, anyway.) As such, the only reason it would collapse into a firey ruin is due to any unforeseen variable entering the fray. Like an extra-galactic empire of lizard gods.

Umbra: Practically instantly. Umbra's a mercenary, not a civil planner.