The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Yay...my profile info is back, although a bit "messed" up. Once I can edit the profile I will fix it.

To be honest, I don't really know what any of my OC's goal are. They pretty much have a general goal as of now. I suppose I could come up with a fitting long term goal for them. 

I could probably think of a long term goal to all of my OC's, all depend on how and why. Feel free to suggest any long term goal for my OC's.

8 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

What?

Did I say something wrong?

Did I phrase the sentence badly?

Please explain.

I'm actually not sure anymore myself... did you call Souna "Sonus", or is it just a very unlucky coincidentally similar name in a thread that I am not aware of?

Just now, ArrexDrandko said:

I'm actually not sure anymore myself... did you call Souna "Sonus", or is it just a very unlucky coincidentally similar name in a thread that I am not aware of?

It's a really unlucky coincidence.

Sonus was my first RP character who I used in the original Setup.

*suddenly, fire everywhere*
NO! 
IT SHALL BE CONSUMED BY THE FIRES IF INACTIVITY AND BOREDOM, CONDEMNED TO AN ETERNITY OF TORTURE IN THE EMPERYAL ABYSS TO BE CONSUMED ENDLESSLY BY FOUL SPAWNS OF CHAOS.

CHILDREN SHALL CRY! WIDOWS SHALL WEEP! GROWN MEN SHALL WEAR FRILLY DRESSES AND SING THE LUMBERJACK SONG! YOUNG MEN SHALL TURN INTO ATTACK HELICOPTERS AND SEXUALLY IDENTIFY AS LAMP POSTS! THE VERY FABRIC OF REALITY SHALL BECOME SOMETHING WE MAKE CLOTHES OUT OF AND THEY WILL BE ALL THE RAGE, CAUSING MILLIONS OF ATTACK HELICPOTERS TO FLOCK TO CLOTHING STALLS FOR THIS BRILLIANT NEW-wait, what was I saying?
Oh yeah.

The RP will most certainly be back, we just need to wait.
soontm

LW_Chryssalid_Queen.jpeg
7lL7lOO.jpg
((I didn't take the screenies, but I did encounter this S#&$))

YOUR ANUS WILL NEVER BE READY.

Also, for the record
I'd like to state that the Sectopod I encountered WAS LARGER THAN THE FUCKIN' UFO IT LANDED IN.
IN FUCKIN' DIAMETER.

Edited by Ghost333
Clarification

Oh, and wanna know how @(*()$ raw this type of *cringes because I really cannot say that word unless I am using it seriously* the R-word to describe forced sexual intercorse, goes?
That Sectopod?
I used cheats to bring in three Sid Meiers to fight on that paticular mission.
Sid Meier has access to the Rift Ability.
Rift deals 20 damage (under normal circumstances) to a Sectopod.
That giant fuckin' pod, though?
It ate. Three. Rifts.
And it didn't move on the next turn, so it took double (plus a bit more) damage.
So about 120 damage worth of Rift was on that pod.
It. @(*()$. Ate. Them. Then it killed a rookie. Why a rookie? BECAUSE I RAN OUT OF FUCKIN' TROOPS FIGHTING EXALT. THEY ARE A BRAND OF @(*()$ RAW ANAL FORCED INTERCOURSE ON THEIR OWN. ESPECIALLY WHEN THE FUCKIN' HEAVY SPAM STARTS GOING ON.
AND THAT SECTOPOD DIDN'T TAKE 120 DAMAGE, OOOOH NO.
LONG WAR BRINGS IN ARMOUR AND DAMAGE REDUCTION.
WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH?
I LANDED A CRITICAL HEADSHOT WITH A PLASMA SNIPER RIFLE.
THAT WAS 18 DAMAGE
IT. TOOK. 0. FUCKIN'. DAMAGE.

In fact, the reason it TOOK 0 damage from that was the reason I reloaded from base and brought three Sids to the mission.
But that 120 damage?
IT ROUNDED OUT TO ONLY 80.
AND EVEN THEN, THE DAMAGE WASN'T VISIBLE.
IT HAD OVER 140 ACTUAL HEALTH.

IT TOOK THREE TURNS TO KILL, EVEN USING THE HEAVIEST OF HEAVY DUTY S#&$ IN THE GAME.
DON'T JUST PREPARE YOUR ANUS, AMBER.
PREPARE EVERY FUCKIN' ORIFICE AND LINE IT WITH RAZORS.