The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

My, my, that is quite the machination, if I do say so myself! AND I DO SAY SO!

*Ahem* Apologies.

Sorry for the wait boyos and... um, girl-os? I'll work on that... Any-who, as nice as the forum upgrade is, it's been a bit finicky in regards as to when it will let me in; and I can't quite report a problem when I can't access my account, now can I? 

No promises it will be up today, but do know I'm working on a post. Just as a warning, it is going to be a little, baby time-skip; about an hour or two. Following, I'm going to first lift the lock-in to allow certain parties to leave the station (And perhaps story), as well as using it as an opportunity to group you all together in the canteen. Shortly after, I'm also *hopefully*  going to be able to introduce the mini-mish. 

And just so you know ahead of time, Agent, I'll present you the opportunity to intro Omni, so don't go throwing him in before I hand off the baton, mkay?

18 hours ago, SpaceHelicopters said:

All present members of the SPC decided that it would be more appropriate to keep this revelation a secret

Wait, since when did the Shark Punching Center get involved?
Didn't they blow themselves up to prevent capture by the SCP Foundation?

((sorry, I couldn't resist))

The update f**ked with my aspect ratio
I had a nice looking windowed fullscreen game, then the update hit and I spent 3 minutes trying to figure out wtf was going on before finally fixing my resolution and aspect ratio.
I do not like having to fiddle with the settings.

4 minutes ago, HziulquiogmnzhahAtXoth said:

Boy I have been busy. Paper after paper after paper. Luckily, I have a lull in the papers right now, so I may be able to participate more.

Can anyone refresh me on where Krenn was?

Everyone now is just supposed to be gathering around the Canteen as far as I'm aware. Spacey is probably just getting us together so we can refresh ourselves in writing and to send us on the next mission.

How about another quick question? If you could have cybernetic augments and/or limbs, what would it be? Reason is optional, but fun nonetheless to hear it :smile: 

Personally I wouldn't mind having a cybernetic arm or perhaps some kind of body cybernetic augment that could act as some kind of adrenaline boost. 

Also, this is the inspiration for the question:

Spoiler

I would replace my entire body with cybernetics.
Scoop out the brain, slop it into a cold chassis of chrome, steel, gold and copper, then press the power button.

Why?
Because I really most honestly do not want to die, and that, currently, looks like the best option for long-term survival.

Ghost: So you would have a non-aging body and would be limited only by the ageing of your brain/mind. I don't think that's such a great thing. >_>

I'm not really sure... there's sure plenty of uses for 'improved' limbs, but it all depends on how hard they're on maintenance and such. Don't wanna need to oil my knees every two hours.