The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

you have a point there.
Wonder if it's possible to transfer a consciousness onto a hard drive.
Sort of like the thing in SOMA, except it literally is you being transferred, and not just copies of the same brain being put everywhere.

So I don't leave myself to die at the bottom of the ocean and have some fake me live in utopia.

The Brotherhood of Steel are nazis
The Railroad are short-sighted liberals
The Institute is Jetpack Hitler
The Minutemen have Preston Garvey.

None of the four factions really owe me loyalty, and gods be damned if I work with the Institute.
And I am NOT going for the BoS a second time.

Spoiler

The f**kin' c**ts...

So until a fifth faction which is literally just the Sole Survivor on their own saying 'F*** y'all' and plunging the Commonwealth into chaos comes up, imma side with the Minutemen or the Railroad.
BECAUSE I CAN AT LEAST RELATE TO THEM ON A MORAL LEVEL
*hugs the Teddy Bear of Emotional Vulnerability while crying*

You get Woody, though.

Also, I progressed along the BoS questline far enough to get

Spoiler

Danse exiled for the HEINOUS CRIME of being a Synth

So technically, yes I do actually.

I also progressed far enough into the Institute questline to get X6-88, though I'm not exactly sure how the hell I am going to get him on my good side without an Institute to work for.

Welp, my Spring Break's over, and as sad as I am to see it go, I'm eager to get back to work! So, time to finally pick up some momentum and get moving again!

Post currently in the works! Exclamation points!

Spoiler

Hey, Ghost, unless there's another topic you'd rather pursue with Keya following my next post, might I recommend...

[WARNING: EMERGENCY CONVERSATION TOPIC WITHIN. OPEN AT OWN PERIL.]

Spoiler

Her arm story? The one that had to be replaced, that is. I'm afraid the other's story isn't all that interesting.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters
Forgot to add!

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been practicing writing Belrev and all the stuff I created. I will admit before I had no idea what I was doing with Belrev.

Now that I have written short stories and even a full length story with Belrev as the star, I can finally say, that the Belrev that will be in the Setup as of today, is the real deal. 

It really helped me understand how to rp him correctly in this thread. And that is what will happen today.

Cheers.

I am really sorry for my delayed posting. It's just that this post is a quite tremendous task, considering it's length and also importance for Souna's character portrayal and future relations.

And I'm just soooo swamped in work. Like, pulling-allnighters-swamped. I just can hardly take an hour or so to take my mind of everything else and put that post down. Maaaaaaybe later tonight. If things go really well. Maybe tomorrow. I just can't guaranatee anything besides that I WILL POST sometime. :(

35 minutes ago, ArrexDrandko said:

I am really sorry for my delayed posting. It's just that this post is a quite tremendous task, considering it's length and also importance for Souna's character portrayal and future relations.

And I'm just soooo swamped in work. Like, pulling-allnighters-swamped. I just can hardly take an hour or so to take my mind of everything else and put that post down. Maaaaaaybe later tonight. If things go really well. Maybe tomorrow. I just can't guaranatee anything besides that I WILL POST sometime. :(

Can the apologies and save them for actual transgressions. You're doing cool stuff, and that doesn't count as neglect SO SAYS SPACE!

Do your stuff, do it well, hell, do it great, then come back to brag. I promise you we'll all still be here when you do.

Does counting being present on the largest german gaming-fair (GamesCom) count as 'doing my stuff great'? 'cause that's our current deal with the publisher. :D

Presenting our game, that means. Not just a guest.

Edited by ArrexDrandko

1 hour ago, ArrexDrandko said:

Does counting being present on the largest german gaming-fair (GamesCom) count as 'doing my stuff great'? 'cause that's our current deal with the publisher. :D

Presenting our game, that means. Not just a guest.

Damn that's impressive. That sounds like a dream come true for most of us I'd imagine.