The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

42 minutes ago, vodkacrepper said:

Heyo?

Is... Is this still open? Like, i know the ooc only has 140 pages and more, i know this is one year old and still going, but as the name of the thread says "recluiting", i ask anyway...

...for some reason i find this question awkward.

Well, that tends to happen when it's worded awkwardly. :3

Howdy, Vodka, how can I help you?

Well, my only question is: Is the Rp still open for recluitment? if yes, is there need to read all 100 and so on pages on the Ic? Because i wouldn't mind if needed

The Oc i would use is still on finalization on the Damned Rp folder of my Pc, but is close to complete.

11 hours ago, vodkacrepper said:

Well, my only question is: Is the Rp still open for recluitment? if yes, is there need to read all 100 and so on pages on the Ic? Because i wouldn't mind if needed

The Oc i would use is still on finalization on the Damned Rp folder of my Pc, but is close to complete.

Indeed we are still recruiting. I'm not one to close my doors, plus the influx and rotation of Rpers tends to keep things fresh and interesting.

As for reading the IC, I suppose it isn't a necessity, however it's a good read or so I've been told, so I would recommend reading it. You'll know these character's histories and get an idea of all our writing styles.

But as I said, not completely necessary.

Space did a short time skip and made it so everyone's at the canteen. Curretly Sab is yelling at Nium, Silver and Ghostar are chatting, Hexer and Keya are getting it on and Souna, Gauis and Sebastian are chatting somewhere else in the canteen (not 100% sure, haven't been completely following).

On 3/18/2016 at 5:21 PM, IceDragonofAmber said:

Space did a short time skip and made it so everyone's at the canteen. Curretly Sab is yelling at Nium, Silver and Ghostar are chatting, Hexer and Keya are getting it on and Souna, Gauis and Sebastian are chatting somewhere else in the canteen (not 100% sure, haven't been completely following).

Hexer: Excuse me, but we are NOT getting it on.
Me: *whistles innocently*
Hexer: OH FOR F*** SAKE CAN YOU PLEASE NOT.

Sanity is reccomended.
Up until something happens.
DEAR GOD RUN!
RUN!
RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
EVERYTHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!
LOCK UP YOUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS
BEWARE THE DEADLY FLASHING BLAAAAAAADE
OR ELSE YOU MIGHT END UP SHOOOOORTER
BLAAAACKAAAAAADDER BLACKAAAAAADDER
WITH MANY A CUNNING PLAAAAAAN
BLAAACAAAAADDA BLAKAAAAADA