The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

On 3/22/2016 at 3:31 PM, Agent_Maine said:

Am I the only sane person in this RP?

Oh no, I am sane
Dangerously sane.
I am sane to the point where I recognize my own insanity and thus can circumvent it, thus losing my mask and revealing how sane I truly am
However, being insane is merely a coping mechanism.
So I act insane because if I don't, I go insane for real.

On 3/21/2016 at 5:47 AM, IceDragonofAmber said:

Not at all, jump right in!

Note: Sanity not required nor recommended in favour of a satisfactory level of orkiness.

Hidden Content

Oh I made a char sheet in here before... Its just... Somewhere in one of the 163 pages o,o

14 minutes ago, BIGBushido said:

Oh I made a char sheet in here before... Its just... Somewhere in one of the 163 pages o,o

Found it for ya.

Name: Shinkiro Victoria

Frame(if applicable): Ash

Syndicate(if applicable): None

Personality: Soft spoken, mild mannered, sarcastic, overall a gentleman.

Appearance: Pale tanned skin, jet-black hair at shoulder length with strands of silver.

Reveal hidden contents

Brief History: Upon awakening from years long since past, this Tenno wandered the system as work for hire. From being a fireteam member for the Lotus to simple treasure or resource hunting. Job after job, mission after mission, this one Tenno had made quite a living for himself with credits, platinum pieces, and various resources gained from his profession.

Relationships(confirm with others): No one :P

5 minutes ago, vodkacrepper said:

Found it for ya.

Name: Shinkiro Victoria

Frame(if applicable): Ash

Syndicate(if applicable): None

Personality: Soft spoken, mild mannered, sarcastic, overall a gentleman.

Appearance: Pale tanned skin, jet-black hair at shoulder length with strands of silver.

Reveal hidden contents

Brief History: Upon awakening from years long since past, this Tenno wandered the system as work for hire. From being a fireteam member for the Lotus to simple treasure or resource hunting. Job after job, mission after mission, this one Tenno had made quite a living for himself with credits, platinum pieces, and various resources gained from his profession.

Relationships(confirm with others): No one :P

There it is! Just need to know the whole setting of this thread and such. Like whats going on right now, where, when, blah blah blah.

Well, right now everyone is just kinda gathered around the canteen of the station everyone's on. This is after the big missions we went on where the RP'ers were ambushed by the Grineer and now we're just using this time to develop stuff with our characters while we wait for the next mission. 

Meanwhile, I am in the background changing one of my most straight-laced characters I have ever made (aside from a certain skull-mask wearing gent who doesn't belong in this situation, who alternatively does because in due technicality he is Hexer's right hand man but I am digressing at this point) into something significantly less straight laced.
And it deeply bothers the character they are related to.
Does anyone else enjoy hearing their characters scream in anguish, or is it just me?
(And I mean this in a metaphorical sense, I don't literally hear my characters screaming)

Back when I joined (which was basically after the end of the mission we're recovering from right now) I just got Souna some reason to be at that station, and have her run into/get involved with some people. Pretty simple.

Credit To DeviantArtist: GalooGameLady

big_game_by_galoogamelady-d86ovc9.png

Name: Kana

Armor: bulletproof stealth suit, the stealth module works for short period of times only. (ranges from seconds to 1/2 minutes max)

Syndicate(if applicable): Worked for Steel Meridian and Cephalon Suda.

Personality: Istinctive, Impulsive, Inquisitive and Observant.

Appearance: Under the stealth suit lies a man on his early 30 with really short, brown hair on his face, he usually fights with a Lex, a Latron and Obex on both hand and feets, all his equipment is colored like his suit, various shades of dark-grey with Orange energy color.

The suit, with his "combat visor" activated (bulletproof armor cover's most of the upper part of the head, giving more protection)

8224603C7E01C1C5EA25F0018CF1DC50890C3280

Brief History: Born on Pluto during the early stages of the Outer Terminus solar rail reconstruction, he wasn't born from high ranking Corpus officials, researchers of whatever, his family was part of a band of Ice Pirates usually found raiding research shipments, stealing all possible equipment and moving on to the next, leaving the now ghost ship mostly untouched.

This didn't last long through, after 24 years of acquiring and selling prototypes, the whole group made a step too far, taking the entirety of their forces against a newly arrived Obelisk class ship, their informant said that it contained a ne

...but they weren't enough, one by one they were slaughtered by the overwhelming Corpus forces, but as sudden as the death of his comrades was, the appearance of Organic-shaped beings, "Betrayer", "Tenno" they were called, they slaughtered the Crewmans and their robotics, but not even they were enough for the endless swarms, they took the survivors to a extraction point and leaved with them.

They took what remained of their equipment and leaved their old life behind, living on Relay's and similar doing any kind of job, from being bodyguards to simple deliveries, the only exception were jobs that could harm or disrupt Tenno operations, considering themselves on debt for the rest of their lives.

Kana couldn't keep up with the increasing pace of their job, so he leaved, wandering alone the galaxy, now taking his own jobs, and his own road.

Relationships(confirm with others): N/A

Is... done? i guess, there could be possible grammar murder on the Bio, but to me it's "alright" as a start, opinions?

Edited by vodkacrepper

No.
My computer started crashing while playing FO4
So I cleaned out the graphics card.
Then it ran for 2 seconds.
Then shut down and constantly reset.
So I checked the cables.
Nothing changed.
So I pull out the power supply and replace it and cleaned out the CPU heatsink while I was at it.
New power supply didn't have enough cables.
Slot old power supply back in
Computer works like a charm.

So no, I didn't just turn it on and off again, because it was doing it by itself and didn't work.

Hey
Um, I honestly have no bloody clue on how to introduce myself into this RP, but all I'm gonna say is that i'm best mates with ghost. I have a character in mind, but I'm not too sure on how to introduce him

If anyone would help me out, that'd be brilliant

Cheers

Edited by Locky122

Here's the character I have in mind:

Name: Lucas 'Kerfrom' Edwards

Frame: Robotic legs from the mid-thigh down, retinal implants (Basically shows a HUD) and an implanted motion sensor (25m range). Other than that: regular human (aside from extensive Spec-ops training).

Syndicate: Arbelist Union

Personality: Cold; slightly sarcastic. Tends to become laidback when not under pressure on no real task needs doing.

Appearance: 6'4"; Short, brown hair usually spiked slightly to the left; Brown eyes; Wears Dark green cargo pants with a black T-shirt and a grey utility vest. Always has a holstered Lex on hand, but visible equipment can range from home-built frag grenades to welding torches.

Brief History: Kerfrom met Hexer around 4 years back, mostly working behind the scenes as an engineer and a pilot. In several missions, he proved his skill as a pilot by dropping tenno operatives right on top of targets without them realising, and had developed several weapons for the troops themselves. Despite this, he has taken on quite a few stealthy field assignments due to his special-operations training, but mainly being made up of low-mid risk spy missions. He has tried a few high risk ones, but they were mostly completed by the skin of his teeth, and he is never too keen on doing strategically critical missions since then.

Summary: Brilliant pilot; equally as brilliant in Engineering and stealth (for a human. Along the lines of Sam Fisher): Not so good in terms of survivability and firepower.

Edit: The range for the motion sensor is it's maximum range. It works by using sonar so noise halves that, walls (depending on thickness) half that still

Edited by Locky122
not really lore friendly. Just needed to adjust a few things