The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

I have returned from the Realm of the Dead (read: university)
My mind brimming with knowledge (read: stuff I already knew, waiting for stuff I haven't learned yet.)
BEWARE MY ARCANE POWER! (read: I have crippling existential dread please someone help me.)
MWOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! (read: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-)

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAthanksAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAthanksAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

He's not screaming, he's just doing a Interpretation of Master Exploder.

-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIAMSCREAMINGPLEASEDEARGODSOMETHINGJUSTHELPMEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Edited by Ghost333

Just now, Ghost333 said:

No. I just have crippling existential dread to the point I am wondering how the hell I am still functioning on any rational level.

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait

you function on a RATIONAL level? LIES, HERETIC.

Just now, vodkacrepper said:

waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait

you function on a RATIONAL level? LIES, HERETIC.

I have gone through insanity and come through the other side completely sane.
Dangerously sane.

Well everyone has died.
MORTUS FUQUS OFFUS

OC QUESTION TIME AGAIN! For no reason, I just hate the quiet.

Your character has been, once again, thrown into a Warp rift and left to the fickle fates of the Chaos Gods. Tzeentch, the Indecisive Mollusc, has decided that your character be thrown into the Sid Meier's civilization universe. AS A LEADER!
How screwed is the planet, and what would your civilizations units/bonuses be?

Hexer

Spoiler

UU: Frontliner. Replaces Infantry. Has an additional 20 strength over the Infantry it replaces.
UU: Railgunner: Replaces the Bazooka. Has an additional 1 range and 20 strength, but requires to be set up prior to firing. Requires 1 Uranium and 1 Aluminium.
Ability: Hold The Line: All ranged units gain 1 range while in allied territory. All melee units gain +5% strength in allied territory. All units gain an additional 25% strength while fortified.

Hexer's AI would dictate that he create small, well-defended empires with a focus towards Production and Science, with Gold taking precedence if he is in debt. He'd get along well with neighbours and comply to requests readily. If you obliterate all other civilizations on the map, he won't care. They were probably going to do the same to you or him. He'd also rush Nuke production on a scale that Ghandi would approve of, just so you get the idea and bugger off and leave him to win a Diplomatic Victory.

Umbra

Spoiler

UU: Nanite Swarm: Replaces the Giant Death Robot. Has only 10 strength on the defensive, but 200 on the offensive. Requires 2 Uranium and 1 Aluminium. -75% strength when attacking cities.
UB: Nanite Foundry: Replaces the Nuclear Power Plant. Provides +10 production and +25% production. Requires 1 coal, 1 aluminium, 3 iron and 1 uranium. Cannot be built alongside a Solar Power Plant.
Ability: Nanomachines, Son!: Start off with the Nanotechnology research, but cannot use anything it grants until the Information era. All post-Modern units regain 10 health after attacking. +1 production in all cities upon discovering Robotics.

Umbra would basically be Montezuma, except he wouldn't stab you in the back as much. He'll appear friendly at first, do all the trade stuff, make deals, and make so many deals where he gives you his luxuries for your gold, you won't realize he's actually robbing you. And all the while, he'll build up his army in the background and when the time is right, he will swoop in and lay waste to your empire. If he's gonna win, he's gonna go for a Domination victory.
Also, if he can, he will nuke the hell out of you. And by that, I mean use enough ICBMs to destroy cities entirely. He doesn't want your stinkin' cities: he has a perfectly fine sprawling empire with production rates through the roof, tyvm.

You mean sudden thread abandon due to loss of creativity/personal reasons/a horrible case of sudden warp exposure turning the Great Space Helicopter into a Chaos Spawn of Tzeentch/Khorne suddenly turning him into an ACTUAL Space Helicopter where he can fly in spess dropping steel rehn on the foe but unable to use the internet due to a lack of hands and feihling teh emprah?