The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

2 minutes ago, Teloch said:

<__<
>__>
psst, lad.
I see you're baking something. Need some virgin novas?  

Spoiler

Not yet/ Put them next to the altar. The one with the guitar iconograpgy

Edited by Ghost333

18 minutes ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

Sab as a leader in Civ 5.

Reveal hidden contents

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, vodkacrepper said:

Ditto for Kana.

So completely peaceful, will not declare war on you, and will just build up nukes when they can but only use them if you are stupid enough to declare war and NOT nuke the crap out of him first?
(Or wipe them out before nukes even become a problem)
(Or pass a nuclear non-proliferation act)

2 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

I literally have yet to see Ghandi declare war on someone outside of Civ 1
Even then, I haven't seen any gameplay of Civ 1, so I literally have yet to see Ghandi declare war on anyone

He ALWAYS nukes me first when modern age comes in.

And yeah, if you saw him only 2 times, then it could happen that he didn't nuked you.

7 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

While we are talking about video games; Have any of you heard about a game called "Spintires"? It's basically "driving in mud while delivering logs in off-road build trucks" simulator. 

Know it, played it, loved it. :D

I AM SO @(*()&#036; HARD RIGHT NOW

So I got Endless Space about a week ago, and it took me about 3 games to get the hang of things-

Game 1: found out that random events WILL F*** you over eventually (had my science plummet into oblivion on turn 50, had no idea what was going on or what I was doing, didn't even know that the tech needed for Wormhole Travel was T3)

Game 2: In Which I Learn About The Fact You Can Design Your Own Ships The Hard Way, Via Craver Invasion.

Game 3: I finally get the hang of things and completely obliterate three empires...on the difficulty above 'impossible to lose.'

Game 4: Raise the steaks by 1 difficulty level. I open up by beelining for the tech that lets me use wormholes and colonizing the F*** out of everything. One of my outpost worlds suddenly starts getting attacked by a bunch of robots (that are, oddly enough, supposed to be @(*()&#036; pacifists.) Find out why later on (after they get shanghaied into an alliance by a bunch of Science Aliens who are more peaceful than they, I find out I was 2 warp links away from their homeworld.)
Oh, and the @(*()&#036;. CRAVERS. are on the map, too.
I spent about 45 turns trying to colonize the one @(*()&#036; planet because they wouldn't take their fleets off and leave me alone (for those who don't have Endless Space, the Cravers have a civilization modifier that means they cannot, for any reason whatsoever, be at peace with anyone else.) After that, I slowly but surely take over every last one of their worlds until the damn robo-bugs have been wiped from the map.

After all the bullS#&amp;&#036; these guys caused me (and the thousands of lives they ruined by destroying/eating my ships,) the sheer euphoria from wiping them out was GLORIOUS.

9 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK TUNAK DO DADADA

*insert innane gibberish that would probably offend every single Indian ever here*

Can somene tell my why the hell did I google that?