The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

UNHAND ME YOU MISGUIDED MALARKEY!
I AM THE SENTIENT PUDDLE OF DARKNESS AND NON-LOGIC!
FROM MY MIND SPEWS FORTH AN ENDLESS TIDE OF OCS!
AWESOME ONES! TERRIBLE ONES! ONES THAT ARE BS OP! ONES THAT ARE BS SEXY!
ONES THAT I CAN'T DRAW BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY DRAW THEM TOO SWOLLE JESUS @(*()$ CHRIST I AM TERRIBLE AT DRAWING FEMALE BODY PROPORTIONS

Just now, Ghost333 said:

UNHAND ME YOU MISGUIDED MALARKEY!
I AM THE SENTIENT PUDDLE OF DARKNESS AND NON-LOGIC!
FROM MY MIND SPEWS FORTH AN ENDLESS TIDE OF OCS!
AWESOME ONES! TERRIBLE ONES! ONES THAT ARE BS OP! ONES THAT ARE BS SEXY!
ONES THAT I CAN'T DRAW BECAUSE I ACCIDENTALLY DRAW THEM TOO SWOLLE JESUS @(*()$ CHRIST I AM TERRIBLE AT DRAWING FEMALE BODY PROPORTIONS

*helps Teloch hold Ghost down*

Calm down!

We're here to help!

IF I KNEW HOW TO ENLARGE TEXT I WOULD BUT INSTEAD I WILL ABUSE THE UNDERLINE TOOL!

AND IF YOU WERE HERE TO HELP YOU WOULD BE HOLDING DOWN 
HIM! *Points to an OC pressing THE BUTTONtm

Excuse me, I am not pressing anythi-WHERE THE HELL DID THIS BUTTON COME FROM

AND THEN SUDDENLY EVERYTHING IS EXPLODING
NOW EVERYONE AND THEIR OCS ARE STUCK IN THE WARHAMMER 40k UNIVERSE, SURROUNDED BY ORKS
FEAR MY LOLSORANDOMXDXDXD
 GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD TZEENTCH, YOU INDECISIVE MOLLUSCH
I AM HIGH ON SUGAR
*Laughs maniacally*

OR MAYBE JUST CAFFINE

Edited by Ghost333

3 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

-snip-

*Forces another pill and then pats patient's head*
"No need to scream, we do hear you. We'll find you some sketching manuals and even buy you some pencils. Most of us have issues visualizing the products of our imagination, so you're not alone. Now, do you want some cocoa?"

Mine follows a train of logic where you start with a potato, end up in the main hall of a beachfront manner and take the stairs in your hat to get to the main office of the CEO of the Hanseatic League, but if you don't have a hat you detonate a nuke which turns you into a petrol bomb and get thrown into the rubbish bin, seduced by anthropomorphic bag of Doritos and given an audience instead because you seduced that bag right back and gurl/boyee, that bag has connections

And then you assassinate the CEO and have to deal with Dorito assassins for the rest of your life.

----

Non-classic?

OH BOY, INCOMING FROM THE UNIVERSE I ACTUALLY MADE HEXER FOR (also made around Hexer)

Spoiler

Occultic Investigation Unit
Individual Report
------------------------------------------------

Name: James Edgar Worthington

Aliases: Hexer

Profession: Dictator of the Arbalest Union of Terran Objects, General of the Arbalestian Frontliner Corps, Crown Admiral of the Arbalest Union Fleet

Appearance: Stocky build, 5”7, Red hair (typically unkempt hair, trimmed beard), scarred + blinded left eye, odd marking on right side of head below ear (identified: Cult of Shadow insignia)

Affiliation: Arbalest Union of Terran Objects

Information

James Worthington came to the Occultic Investigation Unit’s attention shortly after killing the Ralisuk God-King Kallimak. Before this point, no prior record of his existence is noted in any official documentation.

Worthington became known for the “Liberated Uprising” on the Ralisuk homeworld and by proxy causing the Divergence Cascade (Known to the Ralisuk as the Ralshuud (Shattering of the Clans.) Most of the people claiming to have known Worthington during this time state that he was seemingly born into slavery on the Homeworld, though his own memories give this line of thought questionable validity.

Worthington currently serves as the dictator of the Arbalest Union of Terran Objects. Despite being a despot ruler, Worthington seems to put very little stock in his own decisions unless he knows exactly what is going on, instead relying on delegates overseeing multiple vectors of the Union to ensure things run smoothly, though ultimately the more important decisions go through him first.

Abnormalities:

Minor Quantum Flux: Luck
Worthington appears to be in a constant state of good fortune, to the point where reality seems to break around him. Assassins have accidentally shot themselves (at point blank range from ricochet, despite there being no logical reason for that to happen,) tripping over access vent openings that lead to lethal drops, getting three scratchcard prizes in a row and winning a poker tournament entirely with royal flushes and only royal flushes (without actively cheating.)

Cult of Shadow insignia

Despite not having any (known) ties to the cult, Worthington has an insignia branded into his skin just below the ear. Investigators have questioned him on this in private, though he states that the history between him and the Cult “is best left buried.”

This is one of them written by an organization that keeps an eye on the weird S#&$TM that goes on in Hexer's slice of reality.
And if you are wondering how Hexer kills a god, well...it wasn't
It was just a guy in really heavy armour.

Spoiler

The actual question is how the F*** he kills the guy with a pistol at long range.

*mumbles something unintelligible, grumbles a bit, and takes a notebook*
                       ~How to make (good?) OCs~
1. Core Idea(s) .................................................... V
2a. Initial background...........................................V/X (1 good, 1 fair, 1 sucks)
2b. In-lore integration............................................V
3. Scientific psychological profile(s)...................... V
4. Advanced socio-professional profile(s)..............V
5. Appearance(s)..................................................V/X (Imagined, still no images)
6. More background and personality detail(s).......V/X (2/3 done)
7. Interpersonal relationship(s) (if applicable).......V/X (70% done)
8. Affiliates..............................................................V
9. Form of presentation..........................................X (considering)
10. Time................................................................V/X (>_>)
11. Not being lazy....................................................X (Oh why, God, why?!)

1. Core Idea(s) .................................................... V
2a. Initial background...........................................V/X (1 good, 1 fair, 1 sucks)
2b. In-lore integration............................................V
3. Scientific psychological profile(s)...................... V
4. Advanced socio-professional profile(s)..............V
5. Appearance(s)..................................................V/X (Imagined, still no images)
6. More background and personality detail(s).......V/X (2/3 done)
7. Interpersonal relationship(s) (if applicable).......V/X (70% done)
8. Affiliates..............................................................V
9. Form of presentation..........................................X (considering)
10. Time................................................................V/X (>_>)
11. Not being lazy....................................................X (Oh why, God, why?!)

So this should be used to make a non-classic spreadsheet for an OC?

Better get started, then...