The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Or the Homestuck Giga & Omegapauses, respectively.

EDIT: Dangit, another page?

Also - Question, for those of you who possess a copy of Dark Souls 3, What have you been doing throughout the game?

Edited by InfiniumV
New pages & Purpals.

3 minutes ago, InfiniumV said:

Or the Homestuck Giga & Omegapauses, respectively.

EDIT: Dangit, another page?

Also - Question, for those of you who possess a copy of Dark Souls 3, What have you been doing throughout the game?

PUNCHING THINGS WITH THE DAEMON FISTS OF DOOM AND A MIX OF UNDEAD LEGION ARMOR/NAMELESS KING HELMET SET!

I assume either raging with a fury so intense it makes AM seem like an impotent wastrel mewling in the corner of the room, or moving forward with terrifying conviction and tranquil fury, slaughtering all who oppose them.

Or just $&*^ing around killing cats.

Just now, vodkacrepper said:

PUNCHING THINGS WITH THE DAEMON FISTS OF DOOM AND A MIX OF UNDEAD LEGION ARMOR/NAMELESS KING HELMET SET!

...or just $&*^ing around.

1 minute ago, Teloch said:

And if this idea is exactly about launching a story arc?

Do as much writing and then lose interest about a week later or develop writers block.

I HAVE SOMETHING I AM TRYING TO WRITE AND I CAN'T THINK OF HOW TO PROGRESS IT @(*()$ HELL

5 minutes ago, Ghost333 said:

Do as much writing and then lose interest about a week later or develop writers block.

I HAVE SOMETHING I AM TRYING TO WRITE AND I CAN'T THINK OF HOW TO PROGRESS IT @(*()$ HELL

what about showing that damned thing?

Edited by Teloch

In general, writing things down to get them out of your head is a very important measure to keep your thoughts from sabotaging your sleep schedule. If it's a .txt deeply buried in your harddrive, or a public blog, doesn't really matter. It's just that subconscious knowledge of "I don't need to think about it, because I have it saved" that will help you calm down.

15 minutes ago, ArrexDrandko said:

In general, writing things down to get them out of your head is a very important measure to keep your thoughts from sabotaging your sleep schedule. If it's a .txt deeply buried in your harddrive, or a public blog, doesn't really matter. It's just that subconscious knowledge of "I don't need to think about it, because I have it saved" that will help you calm down.

Bruh. I was thinking about starting RP thread and even considered the major points, but:
1) Don't have enough time to participate in other RPs and to manage my hypothetical thread
2) Will not manage to keep it's pace without co-gm(s) help
3) Not sure if there is any real demand for serious RP stories in this community
4) My writing style suxx

The approximate plot, chapters characteristics, branching options, infrastructural materials are already on my mind 

Edited by Teloch

I wrote an RP for two of my friends to play over skype. We finished in in about 5 hours, even though it took several days due to scheduling bullS#&$ and technical problems.

Aside from the delays, I lost the groove after taking a break and sort of lost the plot. So I can write a mean setting, but good luck getting me to do anything past that.

5 hours ago, Teloch said:

Bruh. I was thinking about starting RP thread and even considered the major points, but:
1) Don't have enough time to participate in other RPs and to manage my hypothetical thread
2) Will not manage to keep it's pace without co-gm(s) help
3) Not sure if there is any real demand for serious RP stories in this community
4) My writing style suxx

The approximate plot, chapters characteristics, branching options, infrastructural materials are already on my mind 

Then, write down what you have. One day, you will have grown as a person and an Rper/writer, and might put it to fruition. Or just have more time. Who knows. Fact is: If you keep it lying in your head, it's gonna weigh you down. put it into a storage which you don't have to carry around on your shoulders all the time. :)

5 hours ago, IceDragonofAmber said:

I always wanted to write a short story with Sab, especially considering how I never really got to show her more sadistic side in the RP. Problem is I can never keep a short story short and not go off on a tangent.

That's the magic about me writing Umbra.
Him going on tangents is entirely normal, so I can write them (so long as it's solely Umbra doing it.)

As for short stories, all I can really do are fragments at a time and then sew them together along a fixed timeline of events. Like I have done with a little plan I have in the background.

• 3 weeks later...