The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

In fact, it did. I named it after an old OC (not warframe-related yet) and synonym of mine. Usually it would've been just 'Arrex', but despite that the forums know of no account with that name I can not take that alias, so I at first chose "Drandko"(which is that synonym's last name) until I grew a few years older and discovered my stupidity. Now I have the proper name - the name I should have. :D 

Just came across a cool character reaction site.

Here is one: 'Your characters are treated to an all-you-can-eat buffet in a restaraunt with others.'

What would your character in this rp do or say?

Belrev would probably hunt down the sweets and snacks like a rabid animal. Then he would proceed to steal even more snacks from unknowing guests.

Basically Belrev is: GIBS ME ALL DUH SNACKS.

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Here is one: 'Your characters are treated to an all-you-can-eat buffet in a restaraunt with others.'

Belrev would probably hunt down the sweets and snacks like a rabid animal. Then he would proceed to steal even more snacks from unknowing guests.

Hexer would calmly and collectedly pile actual food onto his plate, grab a beer mug and top it with wine, and then proceed to make as many treaties and alliances as possible to avoid conflict with the gathered parties.

Souna would enjoy as much of the free food as she can without appearing ungraceful. She has  reputation to take care of after all (at least, she believes so), but it's free food!!

Edit: No greasy things though. She can't afford to eat unhealthy, neither as a Tenno nor as a lady.

Edited by ArrexDrandko

I think that both Arthas (My Excalibur) and Fang (My Nekros ((Herp a derp))) would do an eating contest against each other, kinda like how Goku and Vegeta from DBZ would do it. Meanwhile, Erida and Luna would take normal portions and watch in shock as Arthas and Fang tried to best each other. Reason why both Arthas and Fang eat a lot? Intense training sessions ((Fang does it in secret)).

((For those who has no clue what I'm referring to(Shame on you if not)((Not really)):

))