The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

What my characters names would be... I have no clue. I am completely terrible with the naming of my characters so their names either turn out as nicknames (Sab/Saboteur) or the result of me taking two Latin words off google translate and just butchering them together. Nium is the exception where I thought of Uranium for no reason and just cut off the "Ura".

As for the other questions:

Sab's favourite food would be anything that's simple and tasty, mainly burgers. She finds any of those "take three hours to cook pea sized charger brain delicacy" laughably disgusting.

As for hobbies, besides the obvious pranking and smashing of Grineer and Crewman skulls Sab's third hobby would just be relaxing, sitting on the couch watching a movie or playing a game.

As for what she would be if she weren't a Tenno, deconstruction worker.

Nium, in contrast to Sab, would be quite fond of the ancient delicacies and foods produced long ago.

As for hobbies Nium's hobby is the design of modern weapons in the ancient Prime style, though purely cosmetic of course.

As for what he'd be if he weren't a Tenno/Cephalon, archaeologist.

And lastly.

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear Lovecraftian Abomination, happy birthday to you!

Happy belated birthday to you Lovecraft. And happy Hanukkah. Don't a

To answer the most recent question, Sebastian already has a regular name. If Quinn were to have an actual name, I get the feeling that it would be Victoria. Sebastian's favorite food is a genuine steak. He prefers either a New York Strip or a Tenderloin, cooked rare with Cajun spices. Quinn would probably say that she would enjoy a nice Rib-Eye with a glass of red wine, but her favorite food is actually anything deep fried. Especially funnel cakes. mmmmmmmm funnel cakes...

Sebastian's hobby is being a boring old person. He enjoys reading up on history or military tactics while listening to old music found by his clanmates. Quinn enjoys practicing her artistic side, if it be practicing the piano or painting she is happy. She has also been trying her hand at studying philosophy, secretly wanting to find some way of engaging in conversation with some of her clanmates that goes beyond her and her sister getting into trouble.

I apologize for my absence, but it may continue for at least another day. Coursework and a side project that I am rather proud of and excited for has kept me busy. Should things go according to plan, I can return my attention to the thread sometime tomorrow, and I may be bringing something exciting with me. Let's just say it has something to do with something I mentioned a few posts back.

Await me with baited breath, my friends! Now I must return to wearing a hole in my keyboard, because if this is going to happen, I have a lot of typing ahead of me.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Alright guys, new question.

What would your OC wear when not in the frame? Or if they don't use a frame, what would they wear besides the usual?

Have fun with it too. Go Crazyyyy *fading away voice*

Bel would wear these outfits. With number three being his usual out of frame.:

1. White buisness shirt with black tie, rolled up sleeves, black dress shoes, and a pair of black pants. With a black vest on top. (Formal wear)

2. Red and black flannel with black jeans. He would add a hat. Maybe. Black and white sneakers.(Casual 1)

3. Black compression shirt with black sweat pants. Black sneakers.(Casual 2)

Now behold. The outfit of truth and justice.

http://www.tradett.com/products/u69000p843750/barney-mascot-costume-party-costumes.html

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

Hex doesn't have a 'frame.

Though if he were to ever shed his combat uniform (the coat/armored plates/matching trousers/shielding/whatever tactical device he deems handy today) he'd just sit around his office in pyjamas.
And if anyone dragged him out hissing and screeching, he'd wear them to formal occasions too.

Arino would mostly wear an overcoat, black suit pants and dress shoes since he is quite a snob.

Vandal would wear something to hide himself, like those Warframe ninja hoodies, jeans and sneakers ((Or trainers since I'm British and weird.))

Firstly, don't say that being British is weird.

Secondly, I'm British.

BRITISH PEOPLE UNITED

AND YES, I RETURN. AMPERE AND QWERTY EXPECT A POST IN THE IC SOON

ANYONE WANT FISH AND CHIPS