The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

I'll ask a question that will surely start things up again...

Who would you ship your character with?

Oh god.

If he's drunk enough, Hex loses all standards, blacks out, and wakes up later. Either at the helm of a ship spinning around in space, holding a bank up for ransom, dancing in his underwear or in bed with women he has no idea how the hell he got in there.

As such, he rarely drinks. Unless some serious sheisse is going down.

Like me failing miserably at XCOM. Then again, I am rusty. Somewhat. And playing on Classic.

I'll ask a question that will surely start things up again...

Who would you ship your character with?

Okay, that really is a tough question. Even harder if you restrict the options to the characters present in the Lounge or the Setup, because she has not yet interacted with most of those.

Sure, the question crossed my mind now and then before, but I have not yet found a definite answer. Souna has some issues and quirks of which she's sure they are perfectly justified - so for her to enter a somewhat-stable relationship, either her character needs to develop further, or it would be someone who can put up with her ego constantly without hurting it. Sharing her views about laws, reaching goals and pride might help as well.

I'm not even sure if that is possible, but you're welcome to try. ^^

Regarding the IC situation I'm kinda confused. Are Nium and co. already at their objective?

In regards to my own question, Sab just cares about having a good time. No serious relationships or anything, a fling here and there during large missions breaks, maybe a bit longer if they can handle her psychotic insanity.

As for Nium he isn't programmed to love, so no sailing there

I don't think Sebastian would go for much in the way for a relationship. He was already married before, which he remembers now, and his ideaology would probably make him really uncomfortable if he got into another relationship. I usually pictured him as sort of having a father-daughter/son relationship with someone.

I have no idea who I could ship Quinn with, mostly because of her own personality. Most people would find her a bit too much I would think, and Harley would probably scare most suitors away.

Also, Tucker, both Harley and Quinn are still alive from what I understand. Quinn was just captured and Harley passed out from overexaustion and maybe blood loss.

I don't think Sebastian would go for much in the way for a relationship. He was already married before, which he remembers now, and his ideaology would probably make him really uncomfortable if he got into another relationship. I usually pictured him as sort of having a father-daughter/son relationship with someone.

I have no idea who I could ship Quinn with, mostly because of her own personality. Most people would find her a bit too much I would think, and Harley would probably scare most suitors away.

Also, Tucker, both Harley and Quinn are still alive from what I understand. Quinn was just captured and Harley passed out from overexaustion and maybe blood loss.

Harley didn't pass out, Silver knocked out Harley so that they could leave the grineer ship. This is because Harley went ballistic over losing Quin to the grineer and couldn't tell ally from enemy.

I made a bio for my upcoming character to use in the future, maybe introduce her once Arino is arrested.

Name: Shizukana

Warframe: Saryn

Bio: Shozukana is a Saryn, but different. She started getting the attention from Corpus and Grineer from her strange abilities that are not like any Saryn out there, she can jump higher than some Tenno out there and has an aim of unbelievable skill. Though she has some weaknesses, she can't speak either because she chose to or something is forcing her not to speak, but she can make simple sounds like sighs and humming. She can get weakened easier if exposed to alcohol, possibly her Technocyte caused this and if she wears normal clothes and not her Warframe, it gives her strange rashes this might be from the clothing materials. Nobody knows where she came from, but every enemy faction wants her. Badly.

Edited by (PS4)TheCrimsonTuckr

I ship Belrev with...

I have no idea.

For real this time: Since Belrev is in a relationship currently with my Nyx character, there would be no shipping here.

But of course, a few flirts wouldn't be bad. Thought it would be just that.

He has enough going on with the Nyx character and Nyssa. One is the spouse, and the other is the psychotic stalker.

"Great. They both met. Kill me now please." -Belrev

Edited by (PS4)batman200087

I ship Belrev with...

I have no idea.

Omnipotence.

LOL just kidding.

I'd seriously have no idea on who I'd ship any of my OCs with.

There was that one thing with my Loki and Tucker's Ember in the original Setup, but that wasn't the real Loki, so they didn't actually meet each other.

Edited by Agent_Maine

Okay, new question.

If your character HAD to choose another character to die, who would they pick? Keep in mind that any cheating such as commiting suicide or remaining quiet in order to not pick a person will result in all characters being put to death. Your character cannot pick themselves either.

Sab would pick Nium with Krenn following in with a very close second.

Nium would have to pick the more agressive of the two Gemini. He wouldn't put a Tenno to death and he does favour one over the other.

Souna would probably choose Vor. Since he hasn't met any of the characters here in reality, he's as much of a person to her as they are. And his 'defiling' of the Orokin-technology is a guaranteed way to make her his mortal enemy. 

On another hand, don't you think that Belrev text an awful lot considering the mission is not yet finished, he's severely injured (like anyone else) and, last but not least, typing all those texts sure takes a lot of time in which noone else yet has answered? I think you should restrain yourself to not unbalance the timelines in the RP that much. He must've sat there at least 10-15 minutes, typing fervently. Maybe some times wait a moment, so others can catch up?

Don't get me wrong, it's just how I would do it. If there's other agreements here, tell me by all means, so I can think of them later when I'm active too. ^^

Edited by ArrexDrandko

Souna would probably choose Vor. Since he hasn't met any of the characters here in reality, he's as much of a person to her as they are. And his 'defiling' of the Orokin-technology is a guaranteed way to make her his mortal enemy. 

On another hand, don't you think that Belrev text an awful lot considering the mission is not yet finished, he's severely injured (like anyone else) and, last but not least, typing all those texts sure takes a lot of time in which noone else yet has answered? I think you should restrain yourself to not unbalance the timelines in the RP that much. He must've sat there at least 10-15 minutes, typing fervently. Maybe some times wait a moment, so others can catch up?

Don't get me wrong, it's just how I would do it. If there's other agreements here, tell me by all means, so I can think of them later when I'm active too. ^^

Belrev, Vandal, Harley and Silver are all currently resting in a Cichlid. That pretty much means the mission is over for them.

Also, Belrev is the only one who is getting the messages from Omnipotence, not everyone.

Belrev, Vandal, Harley and Silver are all currently resting in a Cichlid. That pretty much means the mission is over for them.

Also, Belrev is the only one who is getting the messages from Omnipotence, not everyone.

If they're not to return to help the others, it is, yes. 

And I know only Belrev gets the messages - but that doesn't change the fact that he is there, one hand holding the health-restore to heal his ribcage, the other typing and typing and typing.

Maybe it's just the way I was brought up concerning RP, but I have learnt that even if you have the opportunity to post all over again, you keep an eye on how much time passes for the characters, and at the point where the others should be reacting (or at least have the chance to resonably do so), you halt for a moment. 

That's why I don't tell you to stop, I just ask if I'm the only one feeling like that, or if I missed something, or whatever. I want to clarify, not denounce or reprehend.

I feel kinda salty about equinox warframe. Like, I was reading the abilities and stuff about it and it's too eeriely similar to awarframe concept I posted in the concept section about 7 or 8 months back.

My idea was to use a warframe that had a duel thing going on. My idea was Angel and demon , and the one was defensive and one was more offensive. While in the demon form the frame would've taken more damage but dealt more in return.

What we got is a tweaked version of that, equinox has that duel persona , instead if demon and Angel it's day abd night. The first ability it's the same as my idea abd the stats are the same minus 25 extra shielding I gave mine. I'm glad de implemented something that I put in the forum section; but don't I at least deserve credit for the idea?

I can't find my forum thread because I posted my frame in there too long ago that the search limitation can't find it. I know it was back in May though , in case anyone wants to go forum diving