The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Sab store down at Hexer, wondering what kinda pills he took to still be snoozing away. Then she got an idea.

She grabbed the sleeping joe's wrist just as her Hysteria had worn off, dragging him over to the edge of the simulation.

Nium's avatar was floating close to the ground, carefully examining the code that was etched into the floor.

Evan sat down beside Belrev, and Ivan sat down beside Evan.

Ivan sighed. He was in the middle of a d@mn extermination mission before this happened, and he was left with one Crewman to kill, just one!

"So erm...what were you doing before this?" Evan asked Belrev.

"Making sure my partner didn't murder my brother." Belrev said quite casually, watching Shay from the opposite side.

---

@Tuckr

"Whatever happened to her...?" Shay said in a sad tone as she looked towards the Saryn.

"Anyway that aside. What were you and your friends doing before you came here?"

Erida and Luna looked around to see if they could find any tennos they recognised and they did. They spotted Belrev. They quickly ran to Belrev and bowed to him.

Hi, long time no see Erida said, glad to see a familiar friendly tenno.

I guess you are stuck here too, he he.. Luna said as she felt somewhat silly in her beret hat and painting pallet in her right hand and a paintbrush in her left hand.

"If she was injured, I do hope whoever inflicted it upon her is dead." Shay muttered. Hearing the word 'injury' brought back many memories to her, most of them unpleasant. All of them involved seeing her partner hurt or be beat in front of her own eyes.

--

"It certainly has been a while."

"Good to see you both again." Belrev smiled, as he looked up to the two female Tenno.

'And more keep coming through. One hell of a reunion party then.' He thought as he looked around. So many familiar faces, in such a strange place.

"Whoever did this did me a favor actually."

"Well, I...hope that you succeeded," Evan replied. "Hehe yeah whoever did this DID do me a favor. It's not like I had something to do before this..." he said.

Ivan looked around. "Ah crap. Do you have any idea how embarassing it is to leave one Crewman alive? As if I couldn't kill him or something?" He asked, then sighed.

Vandal shrugged. "Or she just doesn't want to speak... When I looked at her, she really can distract you with the things she does. I swear the guards take a quick peek." He said chuckling. "But... Still, she can't be trusted. I'm nervous just looking at her walk around freely."

Shay laughed at the friendly jab directed to the Saryn, for both the joke itself and how well it relates to her. Every room she has entered she has caught the attention of the inhabitants, and it was horrible. But being here without those type of men ogling her with their eyes? It was a welcome change.

"Just stay positive! She won't do harm to you, but the other guy isn't so lucky."

"Well, I...hope that you succeeded," Evan replied. "Hehe yeah whoever did this DID do me a favor. It's not like I had something to do before this..." he said.

Ivan looked around. "Ah crap. Do you have any idea how embarassing it is to leave one Crewman alive? As if I couldn't kill him or something?" He asked, then sighed.

"Exactly! And even before that, the group I lead, its members forced me to watch a horrible movie."

"I will forever laugh in the face of Vay Hek." Belrev chuckled. As if the book wasn't enough...there had to be a damn parody of it.

Bringing his attention to the Nekros', Belrev put a thumbs up in agreement.

"Hey, at least he will be scarred for life by the brutal murder of his comrades."

Sab store down at Hexer, wondering what kinda pills he took to still be snoozing away. Then she got an idea.

She grabbed the sleeping joe's wrist just as her Hysteria had worn off, dragging him over to the edge of the simulation.

"AUUUUUUURRRRRRGH!" The shout was sudden and loud, and the pause between the shout and the next word was somehow louder.

"I'm innocent!" *zzzzzzzzzzz*

Sab thought Hexer had woken up when he shouted. That would've been disappointing, but luckily the guy seemed to be on some hard sh!t and stayed asleep.

She dragged him over to the edge of the simulation, summoning an extra large rope of energy and tying it tightly around his ankles. Then he got chucked overboard.

Hope he was a fan of bungie jumping.

"Horrible movie eh? Was it about me?" Evan joked.

"Scarred for life? Nah he will be celebrating that he's still living. Once we get out of here I will kill him," Ivan said. "Still, it's good to scare him I mean...scarry is good."

"My name is I...Neo, what's yours?" He asked.

"Be glad it wasn't. That movie...is horrifying in every way." Belrev sighed. looking down at the coding in the floor.

So many numbers.

So many lights.

It was amazing.

"Belrev."

Vandal smiled and sighed. "Well... Has it ever happend to you?" He asked and looked at he floor, admiring the coding.

"What do you mean? Catching attention from everyone when I enter a room? Yes. Plenty of times." Shay said, through gritted teeth. It truly irritated her to the absolute core, gaining attention when none is wanted. 

"So when did you meet my paranoid partner?"

Shizukana went up to Luna and stared at her beret.
 Um....it's a h..hat.. Luna said, feeling unease as the tenno stared at her hat. 
-cut---"It certainly has been a while.""Good to see you both again." Belrev smiled, as he looked up to the two female Tenno.'And more keep coming through. One hell of a reunion party then.' He thought as he looked around. So many familiar faces, in such a strange place."Whoever did this did me a favor actually."
 It seems like it, although it was rather rude to get teleported to this "blank room" without any warning whatsoever Erida said half annoyed that she got teleported at the wrong moment. You might have gussed already what I was doing before I got teleported here. Luckily for me, I wasn't nearly done with the painting or so I think... Luna said, trying to remember how far she got on the painting.