The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/q&a/recruiting]The Setup, Redux & The Lounge

SpaceHelicopters

Sab thought Hexer had woken up when he shouted. That would've been disappointing, but luckily the guy seemed to be on some hard sh!t and stayed asleep.

She dragged him over to the edge of the simulation, summoning an extra large rope of energy and tying it tightly around his ankles. Then he got chucked overboard.

Hope he was a fan of bungie jumping.

The 'heavy S#&$' was simply heavy sleeping and a healthy life-long dose of luck that resulted in a total inability to die in his sleep. One could be forgiven for being lazy given the circumstance.

However, Bungee Jumping is one thing entirely, and no, Hexer is NOT a fan. Nor is he a fan of suddenly being awake.

"NOT! HAPPY! JAN!"

The look on Hexer's face couldn't be described as 'livid.' That would be understating it. Even saying it understated it even further understated it, and that...you get the idea.
The Irate General leaped at the felonious feline and started shaking her back and forth.
"WOULD IT KILL YOU TO USE AN ALARM CLOCK!?"

Huh. Writing style is changing.
Problematic.

"Ah Belrev. Alright," Ivan replied.

"Well, I guess I should be glad," Evan chuckled. "Oh hey Luna, are you still shy and all that?" He asked. He looked around, there was no way they could get out of here, well, for now. "Guess we will be stuck here for a few more hours...or weeks or maybe years! Who knows?" Evan said.

Mythos got up and looked around. She saw a human seemingly attacking a Valkyr over.....an alarm clock? Eh, she didn't know. Better stay away from them. She continued looking around, before noticing a sort-of familiar face talking to a Nekros.

What was his name? Um....Bel...Belbo? Belrov? He was the guy who gave her that gauntlet. Oh! Yes! Belrev! She walked over to Belrev and the Nekros. "Um, hi! Belrev, isn't it?" She asked the Excalibur.

Edited by (PS4)SilverHades

She made a sort of disgusted sigh and walked back to Sab and the sleeping Hexer, waiting for something to happen.Vandal smiled. "In the Crimson Lotus dojo, he's a great guy.... Helped me through nearly that whole mission."

"He's known for that. The first time I met him, I never knew a man who experienced so much who can still be happy. With all the things he went through, he showed no sign of giving up."

"That is why he has enemies. Lots of em too." Shay finished with a frown.

"Well, I guess I should be glad," Evan chuckled. "Oh hey Luna, are you still shy and all that?" He asked. He looked around, there was no way they could get out of here, well, for now. "Guess we will be stuck here for a few more hours...or weeks or maybe years! Who knows?" Evan said.

"I hope its a short stay." Belrev rubbed the bridge of his nose.

Mythos got up and looked around. She saw a human seemingly attacking a Valkyr over.....an alarm clock? Eh, she didn't know. Better stay away from them. She continued looking around, before noticing a sort-of familiar face talking to a Nekros.

What was his name? Um....Bel...Belbo? Belrov? He was the guy who gave her that gauntlet. Oh! Yes! Belrev! She walked over to Belrev and the Nekros. "Um, hi! Belrev, isn't it?" She asked the Excalibur.

"Yes. Belrev is the name, Mythos." Belrev said, welcoming another familiar face to the simulation thingy.

"Oh, uh good," Mythos responded. "Sorry, this whole teleportation thing caught me off guard. I was surrounded by people I do and don't know. Now, I'd prefer not to go to the crazy Valkyr and the sleeping human, as it'll probably end in my death, so I chose to come to the only other person I really know. Who's your friend?" She asked, looking at Ivan.

Sab didn't seem fazed by the shaking, letting her body just wobble back and forth and back and forth...

She'd been given this same shake (complete with mortified yell of rage) by many a mortally shocked Tenno after her pranks. Usually while watching something burn down with the fire reflecting in her eyes.

She jutted out her thumb to everything behind her. "If you can somehow find me an alarm clock between all that Cephalon code I'll be happy to use it next time."

"I hope its a short stay." Belrev rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Yeah let's hope so," Evan replied.

"Yeah...a good option would be to stay away from her. This is Evan by the way, and she is Mythos," Ivan said.

"Hhheeeyyy nice to meet you. Meh, it's alright, everyone was caught off guard," he chuckled.

Edited by (PS4)qwerty1310

"Yeah let's hope so," Evan replied.

"Yeah...a good option would be to stay away from her. This is Evan by the way, and she is Mythos," Ivan said.

"Hhheeeyyy nice to meet you. Meh, it's alright, everyone was caught off guard," he chuckled.

"We'll be out soon, Evan. Just wait..."

"And wait some more." He said in a monotone, having no expression at all.

Y....yeah, still shy.. Luna said quietly, feeling a bit ashamed that she hasn't "fixed" her issue yet.

Anyhow....Nice to see you too Erida said and bowed to Evan.

10:11 P.M., September 16, 2015.

The struggle comes to an end.

Spacey has won.

Welp, appears to be a bitter-sweet victory, I can't format my posts! I'll try to work with it for now, but know that my posts may be a bit weird until this problem is fixed. I'm certainly not the only person with this problem, so hopefully the fellas down at DE are working on something to fix this very crippling issue.

Edited by SpaceHelicopters

Sab didn't seem fazed by the shaking, letting her body just wobble back and forth and back and forth...

She'd been given this same shake (complete with mortified yell of rage) by many a mortally shocked Tenno after her pranks. Usually while watching something burn down with the fire reflecting in her eyes.

She jutted out her thumb to everything behind her. "If you can somehow find me an alarm clock between all that Cephalon code I'll be happy to use it next time."

Due to the nature of Hexer, nothing makes sense. Ever. Planes that were in perfect condition when he entered them collapsed into individual pieces, even if he didn't fly it or touch anything else besides the floor and doorframe.

In an area that doesn't make sense, everything makes sense. Like an alarm clock suddenly falling on top of Sabs head, complete with a ringing noise for emphasis.

Hexer looked at the clock as it rung. "Welp. That happened again."